Syd and Vaughn

Before Vaughn leaves Lauren (i'm sure he will), i think he should have an affair with Syd. If this h

• They should have a hot steamy affair!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They should wait until after Lauren goes.

• They should kill Lauren first.

• Sydney should have a fling with Sark instead!

• Nothing should happen between them ever again!

• I dunno

• None

• Other

• Total voters
clairs7 said:
though the Sark fling one sounded good it also sounded fake Syd would only do that to get back at Vaughn ;)
True true but still you never know, it might turn into the thing with Buffy and Spike. Sark could still fall in love with her, even if she deosn't love him..
and anyway i think just a small fling would work, where the eventually realized they both hate each other and go their seperate ways.

I think that the closest they would get to an affair is a kiss and then Syd would pull back first. I honestly think that Vaughn would have more trouble holding his emotions in. I mean, she was dead to him and he thought he would never see her again. But I think that they should wait till Lauren (Who, by the way, disgraces my name) reveals her evilness and then gets killed. :smiley:

i think syd and vaughn should wait because im not a fan of cheating on ur spose even if she is a very big DIRTBAG! but anyways i think that lauren should quickly get with sark and then s/v can be together as soul mates!

Let's be generous toward one another, shall we?
I know that in some people's minds Lauren broke up a cool couple. She didn't. I'm tired of people blaming her for marrying the man she loves. Vaughn decided to move on with his life and made a life long commitment to ramain faithful to Lauren. For him and Sid to have an affair would make an already tense situation unbearable. As far as relationships are concerned Vaughn is off limits to Sydney. Though if Vaughn were willing tho cheat with her, he will be willing to cheat on her. Every S/V shipper in the world out there may hate me but it's the truth.

Maybe you should put yourself in Lauren's shoes. She is not stupid or irrational. How would you feel if you married the man of your dreams and suddenly his old girlfriend comes back and your husband is now working against you with her. Maybe it was right for him to help Sydney, but right now Lauren needs Vaughns assurance of love not him working against her. As Laurens husband Vaughn's focus should be on her and their marriage.

it's Vaughn's refusing to truly choose Lauren over syd that is causing these problems. He needs to grow up and be a man. Cut syd loose and focus on Lauren. Keeping them all in this relational limbo is only hearting them more. Besides Syd has survived on her own this long, she can do it again (with Jack's help of course) :redhair:

I agree with you there with the life-long commitment stuff and everything, but it really wasn't fair, Sydney never got a chance with Vaughn, and how can you really be sure that Vaughn really does love Lauren in the first place. When Sydney went he must've been heartbroken and how do you know that he doesn't just *think* he's in love with Lauren, and is on the rebound...

demented_dreamer said:
how do you know that he doesn't just *think* he's in love with Lauren, and is on the rebound...
If so, he needs to wake up and sort things out. Let Lauren down as gently as possible and let her go! An affair isn't "the answer." Owning up to his mistakes and attempting to make up for them the best he can is. If he married a woman he didn't love, that is a mistake. There's no other way to define it.
;)

I voted for syd and vaughn to have an affair, but somehow when i read through the options, i missed out killing lauren first! doh! Maybe Vaughn was brain-washed into marrying lauren like Syd was brain washed. Or maybe Lauren is like irina and using vaughn..and maybe brainwashed him as well!

If this was the real world id say that they should wait until Lauren is outta the picture...but this is Alias and damnitt Vaughn and Syd need to hit the sack as soon as possible!! :smiley:

I think that they should wait until after Vaughn divorces Lauren. Then they wouldn't feel like they were hurting anybody. Besides, Vaughn is all about honor and all that stuff so I dont think he have an affair with anyone, even if it was Sydney.

Em

They should have an affair, but they couldn't bc they are very conscious people, and, even when their love will be deep, this is not the right time 4 them, but the reconciliation will be hooooot!!!!! (y)

Maybe you should put yourself in Lauren's shoes. She is not stupid or irrational. How would you feel if you married the man of your dreams and suddenly his old girlfriend comes back and your husband is now working against you with her. Maybe it was right for him to help Sydney, but right now Lauren needs Vaughns assurance of love not him working against her. As Laurens husband Vaughn's focus should be on her and their marriage.

nonsense !! sorry : not against you but hey, i don't want to see anyone but Syd being with Vaughn, and hell with all this moral stuff about marriage it's all a show in the end and Lauren is such a stupid character !!

BTW, i voted "should kill Lauren first" !!!!! ;) so funny ... :D :lol:

Back