Syd and Vaughn

Before Vaughn leaves Lauren (i'm sure he will), i think he should have an affair with Syd. If this h

• They should have a hot steamy affair!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They should wait until after Lauren goes.

• They should kill Lauren first.

• Sydney should have a fling with Sark instead!

• Nothing should happen between them ever again!

• I dunno

• None

• Other

• Total voters
demented_dreamer said:
And anyway the people in London haven't seen any episodes with Lauren in, we've just heard of them...
just you wait!!!!
you'll hate her!
anyone who wants syd and vaughn back together kind of has too - even if only a little bit!

verdantheart said:
I think Sydney just wouldn't agree to having an affair. Vaughn might be weak enough, but I just don't see Sydney standing for it. She wouldn't be able to live with herself.
-_-
she's done it before when he was with Alice!

surely she loves him even more now!!

yes i live in london, so i havnt seen an ep with lauren, but i already hate her!
i agree with jems, he's done it before and he'll do it again.

amisha
xxx

jems said:
verdantheart said:
I think Sydney just wouldn't agree to having an affair. Vaughn might be weak enough, but I just don't see Sydney standing for it. She wouldn't be able to live with herself.
-_-

Out of curiousity do you mean that she loves him that much to have an affair or to live with herself....i think thats where the whole unpredictability comes from Alias then...anyone agree with me...?

demented_dreamer said:
jems said:
verdantheart said:
-_-

Out of curiousity do you mean that she loves him that much to have an affair or to live with herself....i think thats where the whole unpredictability comes from Alias then...anyone agree with me...?
i meant that when she originally kissed him inn phase one (when he was with ALice) she just had a "crush" on him right - like she told Francie (02.11). But after going out for a while she loved him ("would you spy on someone you love - 02.17). And now she's missing him she probably loves him even more cos she can't have him right.

So all i'm saying is - if she could have an affair with him when it was just a crush then surely she won't be able to hold back if something happens now she truelly loves him.

am i making sense????

jems said:
So all i'm saying is - if she could have an affair with him when it was just a crush then surely she won't be able to hold back if something happens now she truelly loves him.

am i making sense????
lol yeah you are

jems said:
i meant that when she originally kissed him inn phase one (when he was with ALice) she just had a "crush" on him right - like she told Francie (02.11). But after going out for a while she loved him ("would you spy on someone you love - 02.17). And now she's missing him she probably loves him even more cos she can't have him right.

am i making sense????
I thought that Vaughn had broken up with Alice again after Sydney caught him with her? That is, well before "Phase One"?
:confused:

Really? I guess that does make him kind of a creep then--going after Sydney while dating Alice . . . He really does have to work out his issues . . .
:(

yeah - dirty dog or what!

i still love him though - sorry! i know you already know that!!!!!!!!! i'm very forgiving you see!!! ;)

Yeah, Vaughn lovers will forgive just about anything . . .
;)

well, i really don't want them to have an affair, i think they should wait for lauren to leave i hope she will. too bad we are delayed here in the philippines! :angry:

I voted for the affair because I think it would be interesting when the three of them go to work! Plus, I'm a big S/V shipper lol!

Kelly

Wow the choices....but I'm afraid that i agree with only one and that is that S&V shouldn't get together till Lauren's gone.

though the Sark fling one sounded good it also sounded fake Syd would only do that to get back at Vaughn ;)

Back