Sydney and her father

Now that she has learnt something new about her father and her life, what will Syd do? How does this change her life? What about her sister, maybe she is her enemy. Shes on sloane's side. Cant be good!

SydneyAnneBristow said:
What about her sister, maybe she is her enemy. Shes on sloane's side. Cant be good!
[post="858512"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

based on "rambaldi's prophecy" the passenger and the chosen one will do battle....somethin like that ... and neither will survive...
so i guess nadia's her enemy...
but we'll have to see in, say, 5 months????

I think her reactions to her dad's actions are overkill. He only does things for her. Yeah he screwed up and trained her as a spy when she was a kid, but he only looks out for her now. She needs to relax and love her dad like he loves her! I mean its insane! They just need to get along!

i don't think Sydney should relax, she should get the truth, it is her mother...Jack is just doing what he is doing for "closure" and to me that doesn't work because Syd knows better than that!

SurvAgentBristow said:
i don't think Sydney should relax, she should get the truth, it is her mother...Jack is just doing what he is doing for "closure" and to me that doesn't work because Syd knows better than that!
[post="1169318"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I think she knows the truth. You do have a good point that Jack does want closure considering how much he talked about it to Vaughn, but Jack was also protecting what he loves. A father's love is unconditional. I dont think Sydney should spend her whole like distrusting her father that is for sure. Find out the truth and make amends with her father.

Back