Who's Sydney's REAL father?

SydBristow13 said:
you mean warning, yeah. cos he wants to protect his daughter from getting huret by him again. cos Jack knows Vaughn isn´t a man but a boy who still needs to grow a spine.
Noooooo way. Vaughn is a little conflicted right now that's all. I think he's got plenty of spine. I think if he weren't married Jack wouldn't mind having Vaughn for a son in law. :smiley:

This is about Sydney's paternity, not about Vaughn squabbles. Please PM each other about that if you must--and please be considerate. Please stay on topic!
-_-

verdantheart said:
This is about Sydney's paternity, not about Vaughn squabbles. Please PM each other about that if you must--and please be considerate. Please stay on topic!
-_-
yup, bad vaughnlovers, lol.

Jack is so syds father.
I so can´t picture Irena even considering doing it with Sloane. I mean EWWWWW!

:eek:fftopic: Jack didn´t like vaughn before he was married to lauren.

I agree with Frogboy_Lives. Its Jack and nobody is going to tell me any different, i won't believe it!!! :angry: Im wearing my resolve face, im being stubborn on this!!! <_< Sloane, cannot, cannot be Syd's dad!! I think he's just jealous of Jack, because both Irina and Syd are gorgeous and its also just wishful thinking on Sloane's part. He's wacko and therefore cannot be Syd's father :o_O:
Jack is Syd's father :happydance: :coolthumb:

Lise

Back