Season 3 Sydney: Sloane's daughter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I legitimately thought that, that was a possible storyline as soon as Sloane said it in Season 1. I was never sure how it would work out though.

I think that if Syd is Sloane's daughter, Jack doesn't know. I think Irina would have played it off as it was Jack's kid. I think that if Jack and Sydney do find out Sloane is her father, It will be a big shock to both of them.

dertyklobb said:
filleinconnue said:
btw, has anyone noticed....WHY DOES SLOANE ALWAYS DRINK WATER?
Yes! I noticed that too. There must be something to that.

As for the Syd is Sloane's daughter theory, I have to disagree with that for one reason. Emily. Sloane loved her so much I don't think he would have ever betrayed her. There's no way he would have an affair.
It's keen that you noticed that. Someone before noticed that as well. S/he also noticed that in Seasons 1 & 2, Sloane drank wine. We also knew how evil he was in those seasons. Now that we have doubts about whether or not he's still truly evil, he's been drinking water. But, in the last episode, he's back to drinking wine! And this is the first episode this season where we've had enough evidence (or enough of an argument) to question Sloane's motives!

It's also interesting to note that while many of the evil characters drink wine (Sark especially), in Season 1, Syd also drank wine. Specifically, I remember the night she was reading one of her mother's books and she found the code in one of the pages...

As for the SloaneDaddy theory, I definitely think it's interesting. There's no evidence to refute it. And it is something J.J. would do...
it is prett weird, but, the thing a/b syd drinking the wine...
everybody drinks wine...not just evil people

DBristow said:
ok were this to happen two things:

1) it would completely kill jack. I men seriously, it's been two years of him building up his relationship with the daughter he neglected and now they trust eachother and have formed a bond and to just rip that down??? Well I think that'd be just a little dumb of J.J. honestly

2) it would kill syd. ok when had she NOT hated sloan?!? to find out that he's her FATHER would mean taking away the one person she had left when she came back (jack) so she'd have no vaughn, no irina, no emily, no francie, no will and no jack. she'd seriously have a mental breakdown (even being the superspy that she is you just can't take all that!)

so I'll reitterate what I said before: J.J. might pull this out of a hat later but it will be a last resort

dbrizz :smiley:
There's two things..

1. If jack does know about sloane being the father, it WOULD kill syd..

2. If he had no idea, like i said b4, i don't think the relationship would be ruined, i think they would be equally as hurt, and make their relationship stronger.

oh yeah...and even if sloane is the biological father, if 2. is the case..i think sydney will still think jack as her real father

[quote name='Vaughn's Baby Girl' date='Jan 2 2004, 05:39 PM']that would make a killer seson finale! talk about blowing your mind!!!!! :eek: :shock: :shocked:[/quote]
yeah it would but they should build up the relationship even more before they use that as a season finale. cuz then it would be even more sad :(

I think taht is sooo stupid!! Why would Sloane have Syd as a daughter and then give her to Jack??? C'mon be sensible. (n) :error: :lame:

I don't think that Sydney is Sloane's daughter, but I think there is some history that we don't yet know about.

Sloane always says stuff such as "love her like a daughter", but that's been going on for so long now it's almost too obvious.

I've suspected this might be the case for a long time--it would explain Jack's distance from Sydney for so long when she was growing up and also why Sloane has not killed her up til now. On the other hand, maybe Jack ony suspects this might be true and Sloane needs Syd to fulfill the Rambaldi prophesies.

ok. . lets kill this thought right here. IT WOULD SUCK! I mean, this might be grounds for not watching the show! and I'm addicted as much as anyone of you out there. Its just would not work for Sloane to be Syd's father. That would be just too far fetched and frustrating for me! No way! (n)

Why would it be too far fetched? It's kinda reasonable seeing the way Sloane has always treated Sydney and the way he has always talked about her...besides I doubt Jack would suddenly lose his love for Sydney or somthing...their relationship would just be different

I am so sick of hearing that Sloane might be Syd's dad. That is beyond horrible. That is repulsive, disgusting and utterly un-thinkable. Sloane is a plague, a scum, an inhuman son-of-a-b****, whos sole purpose seems to be to destroy her. No way, is he related to her. I won't hear any more of it!

I have always thought that Syd was Sloane's daughter...since season one. Everyone thinks I am nuts, but there are just TOO many instances of Sloane saying things to Sydney that make me believe it may be true. I mean, honestly, he had several opportunities to kill her, and never did. It IS such a gross thought, though, isn't it??? :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back