Taken

:cry: It's over...but it was so perfect. I mean, birthday/father's day....it's all good. What a wonderful ending. :hug: to you, Janet.

aww that was SO great!! i am glad that everything got back to normal, and it was a great day for everyone!
thanks for sharing another great story!! :D

OMG what a great birthday present... :love: i didn't want it to end so fast... but i'm just glad the bubbly beth was back...

thanks for writing this! i love it! can't wait for the next fic...

“You’re pathetic,” Michael laughed at his friend’s baby aversion. “Besides, this one’s a boy. Our kind. We can mess with him,” Michael smiled proudly.

“Excuse me,” Sydney said. “You cannot mess with my angel.”

“Well, Syd, you have to leave the house sometime,” Eric grinned wickedly, warming up to the idea. Nadia elbowed him in the stomach and he groaned.

:lol: Weiss the ever rebellous guy :rolleyes: tsk!!!!!!

tomorrow a new fic Love this Way an interesting premise... sydney's a doctor and it's set in chicago and semi ER inspired (at least in the beginning) because... well you'll see

Hmmmm :thinking: Does that mean, Vaughn has an accident and poor Syd has to save him... and of course she falls in love with him :angelic:

:woot: Can't wait!!!!

Love this story...even though it was pretty short :P

awesome ending! i love that as fast as the silence began, it ended.
i was wondering how on earth you could possibly wrap this up in one chapter, and you did :P loved it. cant wait for the new one.
oh and i like the no pm thing... its always easy to find the chapters, and i like not seeing the spoiler tags at the end :angelic:

Aww that was the perfect birthday present!!!!!
I'm glad that when she did start talking...she was herself again!!!!!
That was a cute ending!!! :love: I'm really gonna miss this!!!! (n)
Great update!! Loved it!!

“Well, Syd, you have to leave the house sometime,” Eric grinned wickedly, warming up to the idea. Nadia elbowed him in the stomach and he groaned.
omg... ahahhaaahaahahahahahahahahah!!!
omg, thats sooo sweet how beth started talking! yay! happy family moments!!

Back