The Ads Here

I love how they change according to what's being said on the page..Like if the topic is going on about power leveling, they start showing off services..

With Tyrson's story, it always has an ad about buying pets called Kitty Cat for me...

Go go, google ads!

You know, I had just noticed the gold buying sites out there..Didn't realise there was a pictured one at the bottom. Mine had a celebrity dating service!

They didn't offer anyone with that sexy "game developer" look though so I decided not to.

The ads are currently a necessary evil. Fortunately, they are fairly unobtrusive and at least there are no annoying pop-up ads. Fish on.

There are ads here ?? lol

I guess if your not looking for them you don't see them.
I pay more attention to the form posts than whats going around
on the page :smiley:

We do what we can to get people to click. Even if it involves two girls kissing! Hero's Hall is currently not self-supported by the ad traffic we recieve. So we decided to spice all of the ads up =]

I guess we're so hard up for a good game even the adds get critiqued. Welcome to the new AAA MMO title AddsWars!!!

"70 levels in 4 four days Guide" add for Warcraft strikes Zink for +40 Disbelief*

Muhahaha...