THE AUCTION

Weiss is the way he's supposed to be: extremely funny! brilliant!
Vaughn needs to get out of anna's way as soon as possible, or Syd's gonna really kick is a**!!
please post what you have soon! I can't wait!
thanks for the PM!

Maartje

Just wanted to say that I appreciate you all! :harp: To all my reviewers:

Jen-Jen: Thank you for being my first reviewer.. :cloud9:

VaughnFan13: This place is easier to post than on ff.net.. and I'm happy that you've been following on both places.. (y)

Mrs. Karie Vartan: My Vaughn (I wish!) ... this Sexy Vaughn is gonna have many sides to him.. You like him even more.. ;) 🤤

Alias Fan Gillian: I glad you like it.. :smiley:

nattie700: Thank you so much for you review.. I'm happy someone noticed how much of an, (well, you know) .. I honored that you think the story is movie worth.. 🎺

mystery_chick: Evil Anna is gonna definitely gonna get what's due to her... but I ain't telling how.. :devil:

obsesstion: Thanks for rushing me.. I try hard to satisfy your craving to post as soon as I can.. :Punkrock:

krzykty57789: This story practically took a life of its own.. :angelfly:

berry_kyoote_spy88: Annoyed and Jealous Syd is always a good thing.. :Prop: Makes the story even more interesting to write..

blualoha: It's Sydney's turn to take the backseat.. ^_^

KSweety: It's gonna get even more intriguing.. Glad you like it, Kylie! :P

Mad bout Alias: Syd needs to flip... :blink: We always see her in these kinds of role.. now its Vaughn's turn to be :bond:

dutch sydney bristow: Weiss is the residential comic relief.. :D My original intention was to have Syd kick Anna's ass but what would be the fun in that?!? Jealous Syd is more much interesting to deal with... :sly:

A.I.C. : Aren't you glad you read it?!? :woot:

Alias addict: Weiss is and in the future, always will be hiliarious.. :lol: He's also gonna be the buffer.. :cool:

Farah

Okay... now that I've thanked everyone properly... :cheers: give me a few moments to put up the next part... :jump:

In this part... featuring... Take Charge Vaughn... you'll understand what I mean.. ;)

Previously:

“And I’m gonna definitely kick your ass when this mission is over,” Vaughn warned Weiss haughtily.

Sydney was mad, no actually furious would be a more appropriate word. She was used to being a participant not side-lined, but for this mission, Vaughn was the main attraction and not only did she have to watch Anna’s smug smile as she won the bid on him, but she also had to watch them in action, the dip alone drove her crazy and then Anna’s giggling in his arms and afterwards, the fondling.

On the dance floor, no less, doing the most sensual and provocative dance known to mankind...

....the Tango.

Who the hell knew that Vaughn was a hip shaker? The man was just full of surprises.

She was so caught up that she didn’t notice the man behind her as he grabbed by the arm and pulled her into the men’s room.

She quickly went into reflex action, throwing an elbow backwards but the man dodged it and pushed her against the wall, holding her in an unthreatening manner, “It’s me. Try not to attack me as I let you go now.”

She nodded and as soon as he did, she faced him angrily, “What do you think you were doing? Manhandling me like that?”

“Anna could’ve seen you.” he spoke right back in the same tone.

“Oh, Anna, is it now?”

“Jealous much?”

She just rolled her eyes, “Are you aware of how dangerous Anna Espinosa is?!?” her voice rose.

“Oh this is good... hell, just classic-” he huffed in anger. “What are you really talking about? Are you lecturing me on how bad she is or not to use my body to my advantage?”

She had an idea of where this was going, and also knowing that this particular fight was just waiting to happen.

She knew the moment he said that, it was something personal between only the two. She became quiet, going radio silent for the second time that night but this time, it was only one way, not everyone needed to be included inside their conversation all the while they could listen to everything else.

He followed her example before starting up again, “This coming from the woman who uses her feminine wiles to her advantage to retrieve whatever the mission requires.” He spat out angrily.

“You think I like it?!?” she was in shock of his implications.

“You don’t seem to have anything against it,” and he named a few missions, including the specific one with Noah.

“Okay... okay. I get it,” she snarled. “I’m sorry, alright?”

“Whatever are you apologizing for?” he asked in a tone that he knew what she was talking about but wanted her to say it.

Her eyes narrowed in anger, “You damn well know what.”

“Refresh my memory.” He retorted in the same tone.

She looked at him, astonished at his sudden bout of rudeness. She cleared her throat before starting, “I apologize.” Normally, she wasn’t good at apologizes, but under the circumstances, she was willing to make an exception because she couldn’t handle the thought of what he was about to do with Anna.

Just the thought of him with someone, other than herself made her blood boil.

She started in a much more calmer and sincere tone, “I’m sorry about what went on at the warehouse. I now understand why you kept those details about my father from me. You where right in making that decision because you’ve seen how emotional and irrational I can get.” As much as she didn’t want to admit it, she had no choice, “You have a right to privacy so I do understand your meeting with my mother and-”

“And?”

“And about Alice,” She let out quickly.

Although he didn’t say a word, the look on his face spoke volumes.

She hoped the sincerity of her apology and her warning about how perilous Anna was would somehow deter him from what he had been ordered to do tonight. Whenever she was about to do something irrational, it was him who would talk her out of it or when he wasn’t there, his voice would somehow pop into her mind and save her from making a mistake. She only hoped she could do the same for him.

She’d seen how all the women looked at him, the f*ck me hormones blaring from them. Anna was no exception either, it was obvious she was a woman in major heat but who could blame them?

The man was truly a walking fantasy and had Sex God written all over him.

Sydney hoped she didn’t have the same obvious look as Anna but knew fully that she fit right along with that group.

The angry atmosphere just crackled, suddenly filling with sexual tension. Both temporarily forgot about the requirements of the mission.

The man was dense if he thought she would just talk, “She’s not the type to just volunteer information. How are you going to get to her-”

“Do you think you’re the only one who could convince people by using their body?” he whispered lowly.

Her breathing rate hitched, “Tha... that’s not what I meant-”

“Then tell me what you do mean.”

“Well, it’s just-”

He pulled back, scrutinizing her reaction, “Are you doubting me?”

“I’m sure you’re good-”

“Just good?”

“I wouldn’t know,” she spat.

Inspiration struck, “You’re right, we wouldn’t,” and suddenly, he swept her off her feet and into his arms for a smoldering kiss.

Because he lifted her up slightly, her only natural reaction was to wrap her legs around his waist. She fit him snugly, her every curve and contour molded along his broad chest and slim hips.

This went on for a few minutes, both trying to keep it going but the lack of oxygen forced them to pull back, resting their heads on the other’s shoulders.

She chuckled, “Wow...”

“Yeah, I’ll say.. Damn, Syd... that definitely rates as one of the best..” His voice on her neck was tickling her. “Did that satisfy your curiosity?”

“Hmm... don’t know...” came her muffled reply as she nibbled along his jaw, “..once is never enough,”she retorted playfully and he brought his lips back to hers.

They were so caught in the buzz that he didn’t notice he was being called through the COMMs.

He broke away, holding her up with one hand while switching his ear piece back on, “What?”

“Agent Vaughn, are you alright? It sounds like your breathing harder than normal-”

He cut the other man off, “I’m fine.”

She loved the rumble of his voice against her chest..

A pause was heard at his tone before the undercover Agent continued on, “Ms. Espinosa is heading your way, towards the restroom.” Both agents heard.

Sh*t... Try to distract her for a few moments and make sure no one else is able to enter the area after her.”

Switching back to the one way again, he had a sated smile on his lips but when he looked back at her, she had a closed expression, one that portrayed something akin to regret. An awkward silence fell into place as he put her down.

“What is it?”

“That shouldn’t have happened.” She let out while putting a few feet of distance.

He tried to catch her eye, but she wasn’t looking his way, “Why not? It was something we both mutually wanted to do-” he broke off.

She said nothing, taking a moment to gather her thoughts, “We’re on a mission and this is a distraction..” She paused, “You’re not Vaughn, but the supposedly Lord Worthington who is wooing Anna Espinosa,” saying the name with venom.

He couldn’t fathom what she was saying, “Why the hell are you changing the subject? This has nothing to do with the mission but this thing between us that started long before-”

“Doesn’t matter.. you’re with Alice.” she said coldly. While that fake bimbo was the root of her agitation, this man was the cause for her never ending sexual frustration... “I refuse to be the other woman-”

“Excuse me?!?” He was taken back by her sudden frigid reaction but mad as well at her insinuations, “How could you think that? You didn’t even give me a chance to explain.”

“Explain what?”

“We are not together. The only reason why I took her there was because after my bout with the virus, her father got sick as well. I was there, as a friend, to console her. That was what you didn’t give me the chance to tell you the warehouse.” He decided to add the next part for his sake, “I also don’t go around making a habit of kissing women..”

“I.. I’m sorry, Vaughn... I didn’t know,” she said.

“Agent Vaughn? She’s about 50 seconds away from you,” the agent updated him.

He took a few deep breaths to calm down and become rational again, “We’re done,” and walked out the door while pulling out his cell phone.

She stared at the space he occupied seconds before, blinking a few times and not believing the way he just brushed her off. Going to the door, she slightly cracked it open, just enough to see and hear what was taking place between him and that b*tch.

Sooo.... whatcha think? Gimme the skinny on it... :P

Farah

give you the skinny on it?! YOU STOPPED WHERE WE WERE ABOUT TO FIND OUT WHAT VAUGHN AND THAT B**** WERE DOING! AND YOU WANT US TO GIVE YOU THE SKINNY ON IT?!!! :lol: j/k It was great. hehe S/V kiss *swoon* but he said 'we're done'?! that is like the ultimate evil phrase that kills relationships!!! you can't do that!!!!! okay more soon! or.... actually i dunno what i would do... but still. please? :angelic:
--Mandy :angelic:

That's great and of course I like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But why do you have to stop here????? Please post more soon!
Thanks for the PM! :woot:

OMG!! this was briliant!! :clap: :clap: 👍 👍
I'm a little lost for words, but the way everything happend there in that bathroom was awesome! LOL! please post more soon! I don't want to miss the feeling I have now!..... hehehe!
thanks for the PM!

Maartje

:lol: I had to re-read this chapter so that I could pretend it was ME Vaughn was kissing and not Sydney!!! ;)
Wowza!!!! Vaughn is H O T!!!! 🤤 Mmmmmm!!!
Loving it!! Loving it!!
I don't know what else to say but, WOW!!!
Great job Farah!! (y) (y)
You are the master at HOT Vaughn stories!!!
Thanks for the PM, I'd appreciate another. :D
Keep those chapters comin!!!
:eek:scar:

Back