Season 5 The Baby Room Setup

I mentioned this in the "react" thread, but I think it got a bit buried.

I need to take some time and rewatch some Alias, but am I alone in thinking that we've seen that baby's room setup before? I *swear* wev'e seen it in a flash back or something... does anyone else remember?

Whoa Irinia set up that room?? NO WAY!!!

Who the hell else is going to set-up that room?? Really did you think you were posting something ground breaking there?

Yea! It was from season one. I can't recall which episode, but its the one where Jack has a flashback of Syd with a baby. He was imagining Syd as Irina.

I need to take some time and rewatch some Alias, but am I alone in thinking that we've seen that baby's room setup before? I *swear* wev'e seen it in a flash back or something... does anyone else remember?
[/quote]

the episode is 1.04 A BROKEN HEART .

bye bye

Who the hell else is going to set-up that room?? Really did you think you were posting something ground breaking there?

Yes, yes I did. Thank you very much. You are a very nice person indeed. Maybe you need a hug? :smiley: Am I stating the obvious again? Oh dear... I better just leave now.

I was just conversing, maybe getting the topic rolling so we could really get the in to the discussion, or have you forgotten that this is a discussion board. But seriously, if you don't have anything positive to add then why bother, dude? :smiley:

Yes, yes I did. Thank you very much. You are a very nice person indeed. Maybe you need a hug? :smiley: Am I stating the obvious again? Oh dear... I better just leave now.

I was just conversing, maybe getting the topic rolling so we could really get the in to the discussion, or have you forgotten that this is a discussion board. But seriously, if you don't have anything positive to add then why bother, dude? :smiley:

Now you showed him! Seriously I don't understand what was his problem.

Anyway, the whole crib set-up was really kinda scary and sick. Imagine Syd in the rocking chair with the kid...creepy. It really reminded me the "Ring" movie. Remember how Samara had that room in the barn? The horror...

Ahem. As a mod, I definitely agree with Dead-Drop. It's just conversation, and though it was only a mild flame, I'd be nicer if I were you. :smiley:

Anyway, the whole crib set-up was really kinda scary and sick. Imagine Syd in the rocking chair with the kid...creepy. It really reminded me the "Ring" movie. Remember how Samara had that room in the barn? The horror...

Yeah, it did remind of the "Ring" movie too ... scary, and creepy ...

Ah, that barn-room was creepy... Now I have a bad feeling about Syd's baby. :lol:

Back