The Beer (and Wine) Thread

If im in the mood for beer usually New Castle or Guiness will do it for me. But I really love a good hefe now and again those yeast beers the best.

Liquor umm Belvedere Vodka is nice and very smooth. Good ole captain morgan isn't to bad. But then again not very much into drinking liquor too much but oh well.

Wines umm well never had any good ones lol.

I want to try that Irish pub house beer that Jay Moore describes in his comedy special as being completly black with leaves and twigs floating in it and a fish with an eyepatch that jumps out of it and says "Drink up, queer." in an Irish accent.

I want to try that Irish pub house beer that Jay Moore describes in his comedy special as being completly black with leaves and twigs floating in it and a fish with an eyepatch that jumps out of it and says "Drink up, queer." in an Irish accent.

Gah had some of that last night. Plus I feel back in love with the flaming Dr. Pepper. Rum that can ignite, always fun.

I still don't like beer! (EW)

But I do love me some Bailey's and Kahlua mm. I've been debating on buying a bottle of Bailey's. :/

Maybe.

Oh man kahlua and bailey mudslides are freaking fantastic.. just don't drink five the night before you're flying across the world to Australia..

Maybe I'll have to change this thread title yet again... :smiley:

Vodka Martinis and Gin & Tonic for me.
White Russians are my dessert drink.

1 of each, please. :D
No... Make it 2.

Is the caramel any good? I was thinking about getting one of those tiny bottles and giving it a taste test. I don't know, it almost sounds too sweet. Caramel is pretty yummy usually, so I guess I'll just have to find out.

Old Slogan:

Hero's Hall - Your premier source for all things Hero's Journey

New Slogan:

Hero's Hall - We'll make an alcoholic out of you yet! ;)

Is the caramel any good? I was thinking about getting one of those tiny bottles and giving it a taste test. I don't know, it almost sounds too sweet. Caramel is pretty yummy usually, so I guess I'll just have to find out.

I thought that too but when I had some of the caramel Bailey's while in Australia a few months ago.. it was extremely satisfying, not too sugary at all, just right and smooth enough to blend with anything. Now I am more skeptical of the mint flavoured one..

Old Slogan:

Hero's Hall - Your premier source for all things Hero's Journey

New Slogan:

Hero's Hall - We'll make an alcoholic out of you yet! ;)

Hero's Hall's got the whole package deal; inspiration and advice on what to drink- If the lack of HJ doesn't drive you to drink, we've got a few posters who will!

Back