Season 4 The Best Night on TV

Alias_Gay

Ensign
Ok, I know ... we have had the best 2 hours of TV for a while already ... but this week, on March 30th ... "Lost" is coming back with a BANG, "Alias" goes darker and creepy and "Eyes" will premiere and will most probably give ABC the reason to be watching TV on Wednesday nights ... ;)

"Lost"
After weeks of re-runs, "Lost" returns with an unexpected episode ... there will be a plane sighting, Sawyer will become ill, and Locke will be dealing with some of the islands' issues ... someone hears their S.O.S. ... but who is hearing them ... what happened to the island's beast ... and we still have so many questions ... and how many episode we got stil before season's end ... well, only 4 more ... :thud:

"Alias"
"Alias" has had its up and down in ratings, but we all knew it was gonna happen, because of American Idol ... following the bonafide hit of "Lost", ABC only hoped it would keep part of "Lost" viewers ... it hasn't, but it keeping with a good audience, far better than what was the 3rd season ... this week's eppy features JG in a state of fear of being buried alive ... one episode that will certainly give us the creeps ...

"Eyes"
Following "Alias" will be the premiere of "Eyes" ... a detective drama, featuring Tim Daly (from Wings and the Fugitive) and Laura Leighton (from Melrose Place) ... ABC is also counting on this show to keep viewers tuned in week after week ... the promo's look great and the show is a promising move for ABC ...

On Wednesday nights now, we'll follow the survivors of a plane crash on "Lost", we'll be chosing our own disguises on "Alias" and look in the "Eyes" of danger to solve new mysteries ...

ABC needs viewers to stick around ... and if these show can just hold themselves with the viewers ... we get the Best Night on TV on ABC ...

And with the new found success of "Alias", and the hit of "Lost" maybe we won't have to wait long for the next Season of "Alias", as Season 5 of "Alias" can be shown hand in hand with the Season 2 of "Lost" ... and hopefully everybody will be following the trails and tribulations of these castaways on "Lost", and the need for Sydney to fight for her country and show the world the End Game of Arvin Sloane on "Alias" ...

Will you keep watching?

Alias_Gay said:
"Alias"
"Alias" has had its up and down in ratings, but we all knew it was gonna happen, because of American Idol ... following the bonafide hit of "Lost", ABC only hoped it would keep part of "Lost" viewers ... it hasn't, but it keeping with a good audience, far better than what was the 3rd season ... this week's eppy features JG in a state of fear of being buried alive ... one episode that will certainly give us the creeps ...

And with the new found success of "Alias", and the hit of "Lost" maybe we won't have to wait long for the next Season of "Alias", as Season 5 of "Alias" can be shown hand in hand with the Season 2 of "Lost" ... and hopefully everybody will be following the trails and tribulations of these castaways on "Lost", and the need for Sydney to fight for her country and show the world the End Game of Arvin Sloane on "Alias" ...

Will you keep watching?
[post="1277736"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I gotta agree, Alias is making for some great viewing on Wednesday nights - but for me, I follow it up on that night with either Law & Order or a rerun of Angel here in Canada (which show I watch depends on how good the airing episode of each show might be).

I think this Alias episode will recording this wednesday... Absolutely fantastic, the storie, the scene, everything semms to be so real... Dont miss wednesday night on ABC ;)

I look forward to Wednesdays so much now, it's beyond pathetic. I check TV Guide and my satellite guide obsessively for new episode descriptions, I want the weekends to hurry faster so that Wednesday will get here, and I literally watch the clock ALL day when it finally arrives. It's SO unbelievably sad. But it's so much fun, I wouldn't trade it for anything. :D

I think Eyes looks good, but unfortunately, after Lost and Alias I have to immediately get online to be obsessive with others, so I don't think I could concentrate on a show in that timeslot.

I think Eyes looks good, but unfortunately, after Lost and Alias I have to immediately get online to be obsessive with others, so I don't think I could concentrate on a show in that timeslot.

No kidding.....In fact a couple weeks ago, I was so excited to obsess with other viewers, I could not even wait for it to be over....I came on during commercials! :blush:

There's no way that I'll ever give up on Alias. I'll only give up on the show if the following happens:

Jack and/or Sark dies in any episode but the final episode ever
Syd runs off with Sloane
Vaughn hooks up with Nadia
Marshall builds a time machine and it actually works

I guess I am the only one completely excited that it is finally Wednesday!!! I have watched the aol clip about a thousand times, and I just can't wait until tonight. This is going to be a great episode, I just know it!!

Katie

I'm super psyched that it's Wednesday! Tonight's going to be great! I've been wanting to see this episode ever since I first read about it so I'm glad that I get to see it tonight. Though I am annoyed that the episode order got switched. Again!

w00t! i can't wait!!! only 7 and a half hours to goooo!!!! :happydance: i'm so hyper today!! wednesdays do that to me :rolleyes: and abc has really been promoting it this week so they're expecting it to get great ratings tonight!!! :woot:

Am I the only one that usually watches Alias twice before the night's over?

Trust me, I have a legitimate reason . . .

I allways watch it twice too. ^_^ I watch it when it's on at 8 and I allways tape it for my brother because he's working still. Then when he gets home at 10, I watch it with him again. :D

Only 5 more hours! hehe :smiley:

That is so funny!! My family totally makes fun of me for watching twice!!!
I'm always way to excited to catch everything the first time!!

Twice is all?? I have watched last weeks about 6 times already. Not to mention I just finished going through the other 3 season for the 4th time. I can't wait for tonight. 5 hours and counting!!!

Katie

Back