Season 4 The Best Night on TV

It's here falalalala.....OK so that it Christmas music, but whatever......I am just excited I only have 4 hours 20 minutes to go!!! :D And actually Lost gives me a very decent way to pass the last hour before Alias! ;)

And I am already super psyched about next weeks eppy.....(which was supposed to be this week! :angry: ) Don't get me wrong I am sure it will be great tonight, but next weeks will continue the Bill Vaughn saga by the eppy title......no spoilage here.......and maybe answer some questions posed earlier this season......hmmm......Wednesdays are beautiful days! :smiley:

The ratings will definitely shoot back up! Prob'ly second place because of (ugh) american idol! people are just too lazy so they watch something that is felgercarb compared to Alias.

I can't wait. But there's one thing that's bugging me. For probably the third, or even fourth week in a row, including last week's show, I've heard composed music played that was already used in previous episodes. I used to looove Michael Giacchino, but my theory?--he's verrry busy doing work on Lost.

Speaking of which, Lost will be a great lead-in tonight, because it's the first new one in, like, four weeks.

oooooohhh, can't wait.

I can't wait for tonight. I've been waiting for this for a long time! New Lost and what looks to be a great episode of Alais!! Can 8:00 come any sooner?

So, excited for Lost too. And I am also going to check out Eyes. This should be a great night. 2.5 hours left, the last hour doesn't really count though. Boy have I missed Lost.

Katie

kromrell said:
Twice is all??  I have watched last weeks about 6 times already.  Not to mention I just finished going through the other 3 season for the 4th time.  I can't wait for tonight.  5 hours and counting!!!

Katie
[post="1281489"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Hey, I said before the night's over :eek: ! A guy's gotta go to bed sometime, right? :P

Lost and Alias both rocked! I'm still grinning about the Jack testing Sawyer :lol: , and am so giddy over the S/V dance. (y)

You got that right! Wednesdays ARE the best night on TV!

I don't know how I got through the rest of the year without Alias! I mean, I enjoy Lost and everything, but seriously...

It gets me through the entire week... On Monday and Tuesday I know that Alias is only a day or two away, and then I'm so excited from the time I get up in the morning on Wednesdays. Then I rush home after work, make a ridiculously delicious (although habitual) Wednesday night dinner, brownies and coffee... Then I settle down for the best night of TV. Before I know it, Thursday has arrived, I'm exhausted from staying up late Wednesday night on the AA internet universe, and the week is almost over.

Seriously, hump day has never been so easy before. I'm a professional ballet dancer and my job is 8 hours a day of physical work - and really this makes the whole week fly by.

and with that said ... ABC won the night for the first time ... with it schedule of the Best TV shows ...

ABC qualified as the most-watched-network on Wednesday (12.4 million), representing the Network's first win on the night, with Fox's "American Idol" in the mix, in more than 2 years - since 2/19/03. ABC finished a strong second among Adults 18-49 (4.7/12), beating third-place NBC by 52% (3.1/8) and fourth-place CBS by 68% (2.8/7).

Back