The Best Ones

“Oh god I’m so sorry!” Vaughn cringed. “Here let me help yo-”

“Agent Vaughn.” Sydney cut him off as he began to reach towards her chest with a napkin. “If you even think about touching me there, you’ll be dead before you even realize what happened.”

“Sorry.” He mumbled again as he slipped past her and returned to his desk.
gosh! she's sooo hostile to him! he was just trying to fix the problem HE created!!!

Nadia shrugged. “Just because he’s a jerk doesn’t mean he can’t be cute.”

“Well... he’s all right looking.” Sydney admitted quietly.

“What’s his name?” Nadia asked.

“Vaughn.” Sydney said through gritted teeth.

“Bill Vaughn’s son?” Irina asked.

“I think,” Sydney said.
dude. okay... so, she likes HOW he looks, thats a START. and irina knows bill... derr, they saved him... i'm thinking somethign along the lines of a combined family dinner somewhere along the line.

“I’m serious!” Sydney said. “Plus, he totally deserves whatever is coming to him.”
uh oh. revenge? idk about that.... poor vaughn. that's all i can say!

Ok!!
Love the new fic!!
And please keep me on your pm list!!!
I don't always get to review everyday, but believe me always here trying to read and catch up!!
So please keep me on your master pm list!!

This looks cute so far. are jack and irina married? i didn't read the other fic...but syd said she was going home to change and then she'd be over for dinner...but she didn't change...or she was home lol i'm confused. anywho. it looks like it's going to be pretty cute. :0)

please keep me on this list and the master list. :0)

OMG this is a great story. Vaughn and Syd hating each other is totally hilarious. They so like each other. Can I get a pm when you update? Thanx

I hope Sydney can find some way to kick Vaughn's @$$. He truly deserves it. It seems hard to believe that he's Bill Vaughn's son. Bill Vaughn who was such a great guy to Jack and Irina. Somehow while growing up Vaughn managed to acquire a very chauvinistic attitude.

Please keep me on the PM list.

Chris

That was great ... wow Syd really hates Vaughn ... omg well I would hate him too if he did all that to me ... how the hell did she burn his leg ??? ... love Nadia ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

Back