The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

hmn...that sounds interesting. yes i guess you answered my questions....well all except one...

why do you believe that Zion (the New Jerusalem) will be built upon the American continent?

The Book of Mormon was written by a descendant of Joseph when they left Jeruselum before it was destroyed about 600 BC, they traveled to the America's this fulfills Isaiah's prophecy in Isaiah, hold on let me look it up!

Sorry, it is in Ezekiel 37:16-19, the stick(scripture) of Judah is the Bible, and the stick of Ephraim is the Book of Mormon.

Our prophets have received revelation that Zion, New Jerusalem will be built in Jackson County, Missouri. Would you like me to find some references?

Hey Lauren sorry I was looking up some scriptures. On my computer I have to leave and come back in. Unless somebody posts while I am replying. You would probably be better off asking Mo, she is on more than I am. How are you? Did you go to Disneyland?

That is just what has been revealed to our prophets. We have a prophet who acts, as a prophet seer and revelator over the church, then there are the twelve apostles, they are assistants to the prophet and first presidency (prophet and two councellors) and witnesses of Christ. Gordon B. Hinckley is our prophet today, his first counsellor is Thomas S. Monson, and second, James E. Faust. I can name the twelve apostles if you would like!

That's good I love Disneyland!!! I've been to Nauvoo, and Kirtland but those are the biggies, I'd love to go to Palmyra!

i went to disneyland and had a blast!!! i got a whole bunch of free passes...you know the ones where they will let you to the front of the line! it was awesome! i loved it!

wow thatz really interesting. since you believe in Jesus are you considered a christain???

this religion sounds way different from the two that i bounce between.

How did you get those? Were they just a bunch of fast passes or something different? I've been to Disneyland and Disneyworld in the past 6 months, I love them soooo much!

i went to palmyra and nigra falls!!! it was great!! i loved going to palymra cuz everthing is so green and fresh and i luv joseph smith he is my favorite prophet ever whats urs?

Yes, we are a Christian religion. Though, we aren't a protestant religion because we did not break off from the Catholic Church. What religions do you bounce between?

Back