the edge of something new

Awe, Francie and Syd are all prettyful *melts*
Their outfits sounded gorgeous.
And the guys matched :smiley: Good.

Thanks for the PM
Cant wait for more!
Especially to see how their evenings turn out!
*_Ash

Awww...That's so cute! Syd and Francie are so girly together. They're gonna have so much fun at prom with Vaughn and Will. Sorry I haven't been the best reviewer lately. :blush: I've just been so busy with school, choir, and babysitting 3 days a week. I promise I'll try to be better.

Great update. Thanks for the PM.

~Karen

The girls dresses and the boys tux's look very nice. I hope they have a great time at their Prom. Jack is being a hardass but relented a little bit on letting Vaughn stay over-in the basement.
Thanks for the PM.

Awww...That's so cute! Syd and Francie are so girly together. They're gonna have so much fun at prom with Vaughn and Will. Sorry I haven't been the best reviewer lately. :blush: I've just been so busy with school, choir, and babysitting 3 days a week. I promise I'll try to be better.

Great update. Thanks for the PM.

~Karen
it's okay, i get it.

dude, sydney's dress is gorgeous :love:

can't wait to see what happens next (y)

thanx for the PM :D
i thought so too!

Luved it, im sure that he'll be sleeping down their by himself, im sure she'll find a way down there i mean what bed compares to vaughns arms, i'd choose him over anything, plz more again real soon im luvin it, Just wondering are they gonaa be doin it after the prom lol, cause that's what i've heard noremal happens lol more again real soon plz!

WoW!! I loved what they are wearing, cool as 👍

Jacks funny in a non-humerous way if ya get what i mean?!? :S

their Prom is going to be really good :D cant wait for it

thanx for the PM

Luv Em :ninja: :stick: :Ph34r:

Aww I love Syd's dress it's so awesome! I can't wait to read prom Night, but I've got this horrible feeling that something is going to go wrong. Oh dear...lol. Thanks a whole bunch of the Pm!!! Update Soon

~Andrea

**Sorry I don't reply a lot, but I'm realy busy with all of these end of the semester projects :blush:, but I still love this fic like a face ( the ultimate similie!)

~Andrea :angelic:

Back