the edge of something new

who was at the door???
god i cant believe that this story has made it to the big 100!! i mean realistically it seems like 200 because your chapters are nice and long!! which is what we like :P
this has got to be one of the best stories on this site and i have to say each chapter continues to amaze me!! so i just wanted to say thank you for giving us the oppotunity to read a wonderful story and see how it developes!!
thanks for the PM
update soon :D
aww, that is SOOOOOOO nice of you to say. thank you very, very much ^_^.
and i know about the long chapters thing. totally bugs me if they're super short. mine (now) usually don't go under at least 1,100 words.

Really those are not nice spoilers. He would not dump her! At least I don't want to think he would.
but what if he's not thinking :angelic:

those are really mean spoilers....BUT, i've noticed that you usually send spoilers to make us freak out, then make it all better....i hope these are like that....they CAN'T break up...*throws a mini temper tantrum*
anyway, thanks for the pm....shelley

OK....this is what I am hoping!!
-That Vaughn and Syd stage a break up...just to get Noah to leave them alone!!
:woot:
That would be funny....but I doubt it!! (n)
-I also agree that you pick parts out that freak us out...but usually mean something totally different!
Can't wait for the update!
-Thanks for the pm!

good lord! i hope that's Noah's first thought! But i'm sure what ever you do will make the whole world happy :D

oh, and can i talk to you too alias_EQUALS_love? PRETTY PLEASE WITH WATEVER TOPPINGS YOU WANT ON WATEVER DESSERT FLOATS UR BOAT!?!?

OK....this is what I am hoping!!
-That Vaughn and Syd stage a break up...just to get Noah to leave them alone!!
:woot:
That would be funny....but I doubt it!! (n)
-I also agree that you pick parts out that freak us out...but usually mean something totally different!
Can't wait for the update!
-Thanks for the pm!
hey, i just pick parts i like (&such)

good lord! i hope that's Noah's first thought! But i'm sure what ever you do will make the whole world happy :D

oh, and can i talk to you too alias_EQUALS_love? PRETTY PLEASE WITH WATEVER TOPPINGS YOU WANT ON WATEVER DESSERT FLOATS UR BOAT!?!?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA!

wowowowowow... your freakin awesome .. PPPSH
i love talking to everyone!!

AHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
you made my night =)

HOLA

Well I'm not the biggest fan of the spoilers that you do pick out!!
:P

Wow!!
- alias_EQUALS_love......it doesn't take much to make you happy does it!!
:lol:

Wow!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MORE PEOPLE!!!!!
NO.... IT REALLY DOESNT TAKE MUCH, AT ALLLLL.

AHHAHAHAHAHAH.
i must have been born with the wrong hair color.
i need blonde hair.
like now.

thanks&PEACE

like, for seriously about your hair. those highlights must've gotten absorbed by your head. for seriously.

Wow!!
of course you aren't. i'm the biggest fan of my spoilers.

update tomorrow.

YAY!!!! I LOVE TALKING!!!! YOU"RE JUST LIKE ME!!!! SLIGHTLY OFF UR ROCKER!!!! NO OFFENSE MENT!!!! I LOVE PEOPLE!!!! GOOD LORD I HAVEN"T FELT THIS GOOD IN AGES BEING LIKE MIN!!!!! oh and how can you not like spilers , but then again, im one of those people that likes answers before reasons!!!

YOU MADE MY DAY TOO!!!!

What's with the different hair color!?? :lol:
-What color is it now??

YAY!!!! I LOVE TALKING!!!! YOU"RE JUST LIKE ME!!!! SLIGHTLY OFF UR ROCKER!!!! NO OFFENSE MENT!!!! I LOVE PEOPLE!!!! GOOD LORD I HAVEN"T FELT THIS GOOD IN AGES BEING LIKE MIN!!!!! oh and how can you not like spilers , but then again, im one of those people that likes answers before reasons!!!
YOU MADE MY DAY TOO!!!!

HAIR = BROWN .. blonde highlights. HAHAHA.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I LIKE MAKING PEOPLES NIGHTS.
AND HOW WRONG THAT SOUNDS.

... IN BED

Back