The experience I want

Post count doesn't really matter to me but posting for the sake of posting, as much as I hate to admit it, is true. Should probably break that habit eh?

I appreciate each of his posts, but not for what he says necessarily. Mainly for the reason of trying to figure out what the hell his avatar is.

Interesting post, Nnem. There is good camaraderie here. The kind you would like to see in game.

I hate the idea that there will be multiple servers at all. I wish there was only one giant game world, like DR. GuildWars eliminated multiple servers/shards, but I don't like the way they handled it with multiple instances of the same area.

I look forward to the day when a cluster of servers will be able to handle a non-instanced, single zone city with 10s of thousands of players all within close proximity of one another. A Server farm should support different areas of the same world, not different copies of a world.

I am sure we will get the usual gambit of pvp, rp, and boring... er.. pve servers, though. *sigh* I'll be on an RP server... or RP-PVP if something like that shows up. Ho hum.

For those that were there, there were formal/informal alliances that were formed during the pre-luanch of SWG.
"Starsider" was designated as the RP Server, unofficially, as SOE declined such designations. So a large chunk of the RP Player Associations agreed to go to Starsider. Alot of this was decided by those in Beta.
TCO and some of it allies agreed to go to Chilastra. Ironicly, there were Launch issues with Starsider and many of them started on Chilastra because we were there, but moved on after a week or so.
The long and short of it is, a good pre-launch community is a valuable resource as they are well informed on the game and make for better beta testers. .... as long as the Dev's listen.
This community does translate to the launch community and instantly makes for a better game community at launch. One can only assume that this will hold true for HJ.

Ya know since the game is going to be mostly instances and there was talk from Simu that they wanted events to happen maybe they could make nexus instances for folks on different servers to meet up and at least share an epic event encounter with one another every so often.
I mean they'd probably charge for it, but it'd be an option.
I myself still hope there's at least enough emote options in the game to keep up my original idea of RPing an acting guild in the game. Hopefully.

While a lot of you guys live in USA, I'm from Denmark so I guess I'll be playing on European servers if there are going to be both American and European servers... :-(

WatchMaker said:
I appreciate each of his posts, but not for what he says necessarily. Mainly for the reason of trying to figure out what the hell his avatar is.

WM, the avatar is a Troll Thane from DAoC, I used to play it.

Back