Season 5 The Other Woman

How WILL (not should) Vaughn Respond When Sydney Says "I Won't Be The Other Woman"?

• You are right, I can't do that to you so I'm leaving Lauren

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You are and you have always been the only woman for me

• I need some time to work things out, I can't just leave Lauren

• I'm sorry but I can't divorce my wife, I love her

• What do you want me to do Sydney?

• My marriage is a fake, it's an undercover operation

• Total voters
I thought it would be fun to see what people think Vaughn WILL say (as opposed to what we hope he will say) when Sydney tells him "I won't be the other woman" in After 6.

she tells him that?? where did you hear that?? wow that's great!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope he says something like, "I love you, I'll leave Lauren," but we all know that he would never say that. He probably is the kind of guy who will say, "What do you want me to do? You disappeared for two years, and I got married! I can't just get a divorce now that you've come back." maybe something along those lines.

I voted for the third one, but it might also be either of the two last ones. Lately I´ve started thinking that maybe there´s some hidden agenda behind Vaughns marriage to Lauren.
Could always hope...

Knowing Vaughn, and this is in no way to insult him, I am like in LOVE with Vaughn, but anyway, He'll probably say "What do you want me to do Sydney?" and go into a long speech on how his heart is in two places and as wrong as that is, he can't just make a decision like that. He'll probably also say something like I love Lauren, she's my wife and everything, but I have always loved you Sydney. But, that doesn't change things now. Then he will say something around the lines of the past and how he wishes things were different, but here they are in the situation and for now they will have to just handle it. Wow, that actually sounded like an Alias line. I'm scaring myself......... :confused:

If I were Syd I would say "Sorry Vaughn, I'm through waiting for you to leave your wife. and now you tell me you need more time. you didn't even give me time to get out of covenant captivity before you started dating Lauren. I've given you long enough time to leave your wife and make up your mind. if you rally loved me as much as you said, you wouldn't have started dating after just nine months. I'm done waiting. I'm moving on with my life. we can always be friends but that's all I have to offer you. because this. it was killing me. and you didn't even see it. It's time we both put a point after this and move on with our lives."

I chose, "What do you want me to do Sydney?" If Vaughn is undercover or brainwashed (which I hope he's one of the two), they aren't going to reveal it this episode, I don't think. And I don't think he's going to tell her he's leaving Lauren for her. I don't know what he'll say. He'll probably just wrinkle his forehead and look sad. Which, if I were Syd, would make me want to pounce on him and do him right there on the plane :lol: But yeah, I hope Syd rips him a new one. He needs to know how badly he's hurting her.

i think he'll say he needs time to work things out and he can't just leave lauren or else he'll say what do you want me to do Sydney

lol, Syd should punch him. and say "you're with Lauren. not me. and if you weren't with Lauren. I'm not sure I would take you back. you have no idea what you've been putting me through ever since I came back."

Back