Season 5 The Passenger

Let's give the character a chance. I remember a lot of people hating the idea of Irina turning herself in, look how that turned out. JJ has the genius to pull anything off let's give him a chance we owe that to him as fans. From a casting standpoint I think they did a great job. Im positive he'll pull it out in the end.

Hopefully her sister is a nice normal school teacher or something...and not say head of the covanant.

Having her be a non spy is less predictable.

Manu said:
mystery_chick said:
Manu, I thought you were used to the idea now
Well, I'm warming up to the idea, but that's because I have to. Doesn't mean I like it.

;)
:lol: I suppose not. Though it would be interesting to see how they write a sister. There have been a few fics around where there have been a long lost sister. hmmm... Just hope JJ's better at writing than the authors of these fics or I really feel bad for everyone (not that the fics were bad, just that JJ's a professional ;) )

secret_agent_angel : It's not. actually the sister has already been casted. See the previous few pages :smiley:

--Mandy :angelic:

I just hope it's not some dorky sentimental thing where the sister is innocent and helpless and needs "big sis Syd" to stick up for her. As the child of Sloane and Irina, I want her to be mysterious and strong and maybe not-all-good. (Like Irina, kind of ambiguous.)

Yeah I want Nadia to be very mysterious ala Irina in the beginning of season 2. Leaves a lot open for season 4. :D

hey guys,

sorry about my topic title revealing a spoiler! Thank you to whomever fixed it! I will be much more careful in the future!

kate

Since this sister is the passenger.... i'm assuming she is mysterious/big deal important way cool... non needing saved.... wouldn't that seem right???

I'm just wondering who's side she's on? The Oracles hinted that may be allies and friends but they wont be the sisters who talk about boys together.

Christy24 said:
According to two inside sources, Mia Maestro, a drop-dead-gorgeous Argentinian actress (and the spitting image of Lena Olin –it’s eerie) has been cast as Nadia, Sydney’s sister. From what I understand, she’s signed on for three episodes this season and will be coming back next year. Now, it turns out (Here comes the storyline so don’t read if you don’t want to know!) that Sloane and Irina did have an affair, and did have a child together, but that child is not our beloved Sydney. … Sloane and Irina’s love child is Nadia, and only Sloane knows where she is. And Sloane will, of course, use all this to his advantage. From what I understand, Mia probably will be a regular next season, and Melissa George will step down to recurring.

Source: Kristin on E!Online
I saw the picture. She does look a lot like Lena Olin. Thank god she took after Mommy Irina and not Daddy Sloane. :lol:

I just found a pic of her, she really does look like Jennifer Garner and Lena Olin!

FN-12665709-Maestro_Mia-01.jpg.JPG

wow, mia's really pretty!! but since she's argentinian, isn't it a bit funny that she's supposed to play the part of a russian woman's and american man's daughter??
lol :P
i feel kinda sorry for melissa , but i'm sure that being on alias has opened lots of new doors!! :angelic:

wow! youre good...i would never have even noticed that. but since shes the passenger, it could just be a coincidence.

wow, mia's really pretty!! but since she's argentinian, isn't it a bit funny that she's supposed to play the part of a russian woman's and american man's daughter??

"Initially trained in Argentina, Maestro moved to Berlin at 18 to develop a vocal repertoire -in German - in the works of Kurt Weill and Hans Eisler. While in Berlin, Maestro also studied the Brechtian acting technique, added to an already rigorous schedule of vocal, dance and music classes. Upon returning to Buenos Aires at age 20, she starred in Wedekind's Pandora's Box at the San Martin Theatre, garnering an ACE Award for Best Performance of the Year." (this from Filmbug.com)

Sounds like it could get really interesting!

If Sloan has Nadia stashed away, does that mean that Sloan has also influenced Nadia? I'm afraid the writers might play the "Nadia, the evil/misled sister that Syd never knew she had!" angle :(

Back