The Perfect Life

ok, here's the next chapter. i was just watching a dark turn, and when irina looks out the window (remember, this is supposed to be in pananma) she looks at this cargo thing and it says: Los Angels Export something like that.

Ok next chapter!!

Chapter 35:

Sydney quickly showered and dressed in jeans and a tshirt. vaughn was cooking dinner in the kitchen.

"hey."

"hey, syd."

She grabbed a magazine off of the table and sat down.

she had traded in her Us Weekly for Parenting.

she grabbed a piece of paper and a pen.

Things to by to Get Ready for Twins:

1. Safety plugs
2. bottles
3. diapers
4. balmex
5. baby clothes
6. cribs (2)
7. paint
8. baby crib blankets
9. mobiles for the cribs
10. rocking chair
11. lamaze videos

she grabbed another piece of paper

To Do before twins arrive:

1. Sign up for lamaze!!!
2. decorate rooms!!
3. pack bags
4. get everything needed (see things to get)

vaughn placed the plate of soup infront of her. he noticd what she was writting and grinned.

"Syd, you've got like 4 and a half months."

"i know, but i want everything to go perfectly."

vaughn laughed and sat down.

sydney started to eat. she swallowed the soup and made a face.

"what is it syd?"

"what kind of soup is this?"

"cabbage. you don't like it?"

"It doesn't taste as good as i thought it would. Do we have any chocolate ice cream or chcolate chunk cookies?" she asked, getting up.

"no, sorry."

"vaughn, could you go and get some?"

vaughn smiiled. "Syd."

"Please?"

"fine! give me 10 minutes."

sydney smiled and went to the living room and sat down on the couch. after exactly 10 minutes, vaughn came back, w/ cookies and chocolate ice cream in his hands.

sydney leaped up. "thank you!! you're a life saver!"

"you're welcome."

she sat back down at the kitchen table and vaughn served her the ice cream.

he sat back down, and contiuned to eat his now cold, cabbage soup.

sydney went to the living room and began to read the magazine.

she fell asleep reading.

"scalpel."

"hamaseter"

sydney felt a huge pain.

sydney screamed.

"she's awake! give her more morphine!"

sydney hears a cry.

she falls back asleep.

she wakes up a few minutes later and screams

she feels someone shaking her. she opens her eyes and sees vaughn.

"syd!!"

"vaughn, where am i?"

"you're here, at our apartment. are you ok, you were sreaming."

"i'm not in an operating room?"

"no, why would you be?"

sydney sits up. "I had a dream that i was in surgery. i woke up in the middle of it and heard a cry."

"syd, you're fine here. you're safe. it's 12. we need to leave at 11 for the church. remember?"

"yeah."

"come on."

vaughn helps her up and they walk to their bedroom.

sydney woke up a few hours later and looked at the digital clock. it read 7:30. she rolled over. vaughn was gone.

she got up, found her bright pink fuzzy slippers and walked to the kitchen. vaughn was there, eating ceral.

"hey, michael, do we have any cabbage soup leftovers?"

"syd, i thought you hated it."

"i did. but now i don't."

vaughn looked at her funny and then smiled.

"yeah, its on the top shelf in the refigerator."

she found it and sat down.

"you don't even bother to reheat it." vaughn remarked, w/ a smile.

"nope."

"ok, i'm going to go and take a shower. you eat and i should be out by the time you're done."

"ok."

she finished eatting and went to her bedroom. she opened the closet. she not only took some of her regular clothes, but she had also kept every single outfit she had worn on all of her missions. she picked one that would fit over her large stomach. it turned out to be the red one the she had worn in Athens.

vaughn came out and saw sydney holding the dress out in front of her. he smiled.

"is that a new dress?"

"nope. i wore it on my mission to athens a couple of years ago. this is probably the last time you'll see me wear it."

"you know, Michelle can come and alter it so that you can wear it longer."

"great idea!"

"ok, go and get ready. we've got a few hours."

she nodded. 30 minutes later, she was sitting down at her vanity, applying her makeup.

she went to vaughn, her 2 carat pendant in her hand. he placed it over her neck and went to the safe in the closet. he pressed in the code, and the entire back part of the closet went up, revealing AK 47's, and numerous machine guns and handguns. he pressed in another code and the floor slid, revealing cases of ammo.

he grabbed 2 handguns, handed one to sydney, and put his in his holster.

she went to the foyer and he came out a few minutes later. he opened the door, and grabbed the keys to one of their cars.

they walked to the silver BMW and climbed in.

she placed her hand on the arm rest. she found a switch.

"syd! freeze! don't touch anything!"

sydney lifted her hand away.

"what is it?" she asked.

"syd, i forgot to tell you. this car is customized. it's basically a bond car. it's got Infared, guns, missles. the switch activates the self destruct. don't ever touch it!"

sydney nodded.

a few minutes later, sydney and vaughn were at the bristow residence.

irina opened the door.

"Sydney!!!!"

"mom!"

they hugged. jack came to the door. he extended his hand. vaughn shook it.

irina greeted vaughn, who, shook her hand. "Michael, i'm sorry about the way i acted before."

vaughn, didn't believe her.

"sydney!" jack said, he hugged her.

"hey, dad."

they walked inside and sydney sat down, next to vaughn.

"so, sydney, how much longer do you have?" irina asked.

"dr. blom says around 4 months."

"my gosh, i can't believe i'm going to be a grandmother."

"We've decided on either Jennifer Anne or Kirsten Paige for girl names and James Noah or William Daniel for boy names. we won't know until the twins are born. i want to have a reward for all of the hard work. might as well have something good in it for me." sydney said w/ a smile.

"I did the same thing." irina said.

"we should get going." jack said.

they nodded.

3 hours later, vaughn and sydney were on their way to their appartment.

"i can't believe that they just renewed their vows. do you remember india?"

"yeah."

"well, before then, i tried to imagine what a normal person my age would think. i couldn't imagine what it would have felt like if my parents were normal, if i was normal."

"and did you like it?"

"no."

"neither did i, everything seems so dull now."

"exactly! 2 years ago, even for us to go and meet in a store, we could have died. now, we can do anything we want."

"yup!"

"should we tell the kids about how we met and everything?"

"I think we should, but when their at least 13."

"Yeah. i don't want them living in the dark." sydney said.

"Well, what would you like? our 1 month annerversary's coming up."

sydney smiled. "I've got everything i could possibly want. i've got you, i've got these 2 little ones." she said, patting her stomach. "i've got a normal life, i've got more money that i could ever imagine, i'm living in la, i'm happy. what do you want?"

"I don't know."

"i've got an idea about what to get you."

"nothing more than $100."

"deal."

sydney nodded and when they went home, she went to one of the empty rooms and took out her cell phone.

"Frensuave?"

"Yeah, hi. i need 2 tickets to the king's game next week. and how can i get to meet all of the players?"

"i'll arrange everything."

"How much will it cost?"

"umm, i'd say about $500."

Sydney got an idea. "Book the tickets. and back stage stuff."

"yes, mrs. vaughn."

"bye."

"bye."

she hung up.

1 week later

Vaughn woke up, and found sydney lying beside him.

"happy annerversary, michael."

"happy annerversary, sydney."

Sydney rolled out of bed, and took a shower.

vaughn took a shower and 1 hour later, they were sitting down, eatting breakfast.

she went to her purse, and got out a card.

she put the tickets in the card, wrote a message, and sealed it.

vaughn came up behind her, and handed her a card and a package.

she smiled, and kissed him.

"here you go, michael." she handed him the card.

they walked to the sofa and sat down. sydney opened the card. she smiled as she read it. she read the message he had written, and cried. she opened the package and found a beautiful set of 4 carat diamond earrings. she gasped.

"vaughn, we agreed on no more than $100."

"yes, we did. we agreed on no more than 100, but we didn't say how much. 100 could have meant 100,000 could have meant 100 million."

"thank you! they're beautiful!" she said, w/ a smile.

he opened the card up and found 2 tickets to the kings game.

"sydney! thank you so much!!" he said, smileing.

"that's not all. there's also passes to meet all of the players."

he smiled. "That's even better!"

"happy annerversary, michael."

"happy annerversary, sydney."

they kissed, but, something interrupted the kiss. sydney pulled back. she smiled, tears came to her eyes.

"what is it?" vaughn asked.

"vaughn, i felt a kick." she said, crying.

vaughn also cried as he placed his hand on her large stomach and felt another kick.

"that's definetly a mini you in there, syd. kicking everyone." he said, smiling.

Awwww, that was so adorable!! :D Their gifts for each other were wonderful! Thank you so very much for writing a happy Syd and Vaughn fic. I can only stand so many angst ones before my whole face is red from crying!! Can't wait for the next chapter! :smiley:

Because you like Sark, Amisha! LOL! There are some people here (like me) that would get so mad at people (i'm still sort of mad at J.J. for the vaughn's married thing) if they wrote a Sydney/Sark Fic. No offense! Well, here's the next chapter, enjoy!!

Chapter 36:

Sydney and Vaughn would be having dinner at a fancy resturant in down town LA. sydney, who had Fed-Ex-ed her clothes to michelle over night, was now wearing clothes that she had worn before she had gotten pregnaunt. The package of clothes had arrived shortly after she had felt the kick. She was surprised to find out that they would all fit perfectly. She had set out the pale green dress she had worn on her mission to London, her red evening dress she had worn to Madrid, her black lace dress, and her black dress with white sequins on her mission to Cap Ferrate, France.

Vaughn came into the bedroom.

"Michael, which would look better?" she asked.

"Syd, you'll look great in everything."

She smiled,"Thanks, but that won't solve the problem, i need to pick a dress. i can't just wear a little of each." She said, smiling.

He laughed. "Well, do you have to wear something from one of your missions?"

"No."

"Alright then, let's have a look in the closet." He opened the door to to large, 15 X 20 ft. closet.

Sydney had everything lined up perfectly. On the bottom shelf were her shoes, all 170 pairs of them. And hanging on top of the shoes, were matching outfits and hanging above that were matching handbags.

She found a pale pink dress with a train, under neath them were pink leather shoes and on the very top, was a pink Louie Vouton purse.

"I'll wear this one." she said, taking everything back to her large room, with vaughn's help.

"I'm ready except for the bow-tie." vaughn told her.

"Good, go finish getting ready and I'll be out in about 45 minutes."

"45 minutes!! Syd, our reservation's at 6, that's in an hour! you better be out no later than 5:10, you've got almost 20 minutes, hurry!" he said.

"Alright! I'll just change, and curl my hair! Could you do me a favor and get me the earrings you got for me today, but them on my vanity, and get my pendant from the vault?"

Vaughn groaned.

"Syd, we're gonna miss our dinner invitation! What takes you so long?"

"I would be faster if you'd help me out! Can you put somethings into my purse?"

"Yea, what?"

"My lancome juicy tube miracle, its in my dresser." she continued to change.

he walked over to her dresser, and dug thorough some stuff. "i don't see it syd."

"Bottom right corner."

"Still don't see it."

Sydney, putting on her shoes, got up and went to her dresser. reached into the bottom right corner, and pulled out the makeup she wanted.

"Men, are blind as bats!" She said, smiling.

"Hahaha." vaughn replied.

She went to her vanity and opened the blue velvet box that contained her necklace. she opened it up, expecting to find her 2 carat pendant, but instead, found a pink diamond.

"Michael! Thank you, it's beautiful!" She said, smiling.

"You're welcome, matches your dress. It's 4 carats incase you're wondering." he said, smiling.

She kissed him.

"Now, you go getting the car ready, and i'll be just 2 minutes." she said, putting on her necklace and earrings.

He nodded and went to the 5 car garage.

awww! how cute! he keeps buying her stuff!!!

hey! i'm in the process of writing a sarkney fic!!!! and btw. 'conquer' is spelt with a 'q'. sorry!

wow!!!!!!!!! that was great. i really liked it. i can't wait for more! u said if u had any ideas to tell u and i think it is great so far, just don't let vaugnh die!

-Hey! I might not be able to post more for awhile, so here's the next chapter. I hope everyone's not mad, but like i said earlier, i might not be able to post another chapter after this for awhile, i need to catch up on some school work, but i'll update ASAP.

-PM's= No Problem, if you're not on the list, tell meif you want a PM and i'll add you!

PM List:

Alias Fan Gillian
aliasbaby101
alias4life_4
amisha
uasydvaughngurl
Savannah
vampirgirl
smiley87
ALIAS4me

-And, good news!! I'm gonna try and write a seqel! And maybe, a series!!!! More info coming later!!!!!!!!!!

-Need to know: Do you want the twins to be good kids or bad ones?

-And, if you have ANY ideas about how the story should go, PLEASE TELL ME!!! You can PM me, or post it here, and I'll be sure to incorperate your ideas into the story!! I love it when fans tell me what they want, I know what i want, but you're the ones that read them! so, send in your ideas!!!

Chapter 37:

Sydney walked into the peacful restaurant, her arm linked through vaughn's.

They were seated almost immediatly, and soon ordered salmon.

"Syd, I never dreamed this time last year, that we would actually even be seen in public together, much less have the alliance taken down, and be married. I never dreamed when we first met, that we would even become friends. I remember our first meeting, in the blood donating trailer. I will never forget what you said, about the "SD-6 Family Tree" I made you draw."

Sydney smiled, recalling that moment. "Yeah, I was still recovering from Danny's 'Death' and had one heck of an attitude problem. I remember."

"Who would blame you? You had your life destoryed."

"It doesn't matter now, let's just enjoy our dinner right now."

"And this time tomorow, we'll be at the king's game!!!!"

"If that all you think of?"

"Pretty much."

Sydney gave him a look, and he smiled.

"I remember our first date." He said.

"Yeah, my purple hair, and getting caught."

"How memorable."

By this time the food had arrived, and they were silent as they ate, and 2 hours and $175 later, they were back at the apartment, getting ready to go to sleep.

At 3:47 A.M, sydney rolled out of bed, and walked to the kitchen. She dug through the refriderator, and pulled out salad and got out the container of apple juice. she sat down at the table, and dumped the whole bottle into her salad, as if it were dressing.

Vaughn came to the kitchen, rubbing his eyes. "Syd," He said, and paused to yawn, "What are you doing now?"

"Just eating some salad. want some?"

Vaughn didn't know what she used as dressing, "Sure."

She gave him some, and he ran to the sink to spit it out. "What is that?"

"Salad with apple juice dressing."

"That tastes absolutely discusting!"

"Well, not to me."

"i'm going back to bed. Night."

"Oh, tomorow i'm going shopping with chirstine."

"YEah, weiss told me, we're going golfing tomorow."

he left.

wow first one to post- that is a first :D good chapter it is so sweet. i can't wait for more! thanks for the pm

PM's are no problem! Congrats on being the first one to post! Well, I'll do almost anything to get ppl to read this story. if you like this one, be sure to read my 2 other fan fics (See my sig. for details).

Back