The Perfect Life

great chapter!!! update soon and thanks for the PM!! well I think the kids should be good... or maybe one good and one bad... :rolleyes:

Ok, I made up my mind about the twins!

Few things:

-PM's are not a problem at all!
-Any story ideas, send them in!!!!!
-Sequal names, I got some, but I would LOVE to know what my fans want!

Ok, onto the chapter!!!!

Chapter 38:

Sydney woke up and quickly showered. Today she would go shopping with Christine Phillips, Weiss's fiance to be. She went to the living room, and switched on the TV, not wanting to use the TV in their bedroom because vaughn was still sleeping.

The weather channel said it would be sunny with a high of 85. Sydney went to her closet and decided on jean shorts and a yellow t-shirt. She dressed, and went to eat some breakfast.

Vaughn came in, dressed in beige pants and a t-shirt. He leaned over and kissed her.

"Good morning, syd."

"Morning." She replied happily.

"The game's tonight." He reminded her, with a huge grin on his face.

"Yes, I can see that you're looking forward to it." she replied.

"Yup!"

She finished eating, and went to her room to get her purse.

The doorbell rang, and sydney went to answer it. It was Christine.

"Hey!!!!!" Christine shouted.'

"Hey!"

"Oh my god! SYd, you're preganunt! And you two are married? Congradulations!"

"Thanks! It's good to see you again."

"Same here. Are we going to spend some money today or what?"

Sydney smiled. She didn't know christine very well, but during the short week she had known her, she seemed to be a nice person.

"You bet! Just give me a sec. Come on in, make yourself comfortable."

She closed the door behind christine and went back to vaughn.

"Bye, michael. I'm gonna go now."

"bye, syd." He said, and kissed her.

"I want you to beat weiss!" Syd said, joking.

"I will. And don't worry about how much you spend! You don't need to, remember."

"Alright, bye."

Sydney left and went to the car. The 2 women drove to the mall. Sydney and christine went to Express, THe limited, and several other stores, for Christine since sydney wouldn't be able to fit into any of the outfits. They ate lunch and before leaving, sydney went to Gymborees and bought 2 pale yellow outfits for the twins.

"Sydney, i feel soo horrible."

"Why?" Sydney asked, concerned.

"Because we were going shopping together, and you weren't able to buy anything for yourself."

"Don't worry about it, I'll get some stuff later."

They drove home, and sydney got ready for the game.

Hey!! Guess what? Only 1 more chapter after this! And I already started writting the sequel: The Perfect Family.

Chapter 39:

Sydney smiled. Vaughn came in after her, with the biggest grin on his face.

“Syd, that was the BEST anniversary present EVER!!!”

“You’re welcome.”

“You know, if I knew that for an anniversary present, you would give me tickets to a hockey game and give me the chance to meet all of the players, I would have married you a long time ago! By long time, I mean like a month after we met.”

“I don’t find that funny.” Sydney said.

“Sorry.”

“It’s ok.”

Sydney yawned. “I’m tired. I’m going to bed. Night.”

“Night. I’m gonna lock up the gun and autographs in the vault.”

“Ok.” Sydney walked to her room, and fell asleep instantly.

Sydney woke up when the phone rang.

She heard Vaughn’s voice coming from the kitchen. Sydney could barely hear anything.

“Yeah. Tonight? Sure, I’ll tell Syd. Yeah, bye.”

Vaughn walked in.

“Morning.”

“Morning.” She said.

“That was Weiss. He says that he’s going to propose to Christine tonight, over dinner. So, we’re meeting them for dinner.”

“Can’t wait!” Sydney said, cheerfully.

~At 5:00 P.M.~

Sydney was dressed in a summer dress. Vaughn wore shorts and a t-shirt. They drove to Weiss’s apartment.

“Hey!” Weiss greeted them.

“Hey! How about some sugar?” Sydney said to Weiss.

She hugged him.

“Hey, Syd.” Christine greeted.

“Hey!” She hugged her also.

Meanwhile, Vaughn shook Weiss and Christine’s hands.

“Come on in. Dinner will be ready in a few minutes.” Christine said.

Sydney and Vaughn sat down on the sofa.

“So, what have you two been up to? Or should I say the four of you?” Weiss asked.

They smiled. “Alright.” Sydney said.

“Syd took me to meet all of the King’s players as an anniversary gift last night.” Vaughn told Eric with a smile.

Eric’s eyes got really big. “No way!!!! God! You’re so lucky!!”

“Lucky to have such a wonderful wife.” Vaughn added.

Christine came in. “Ok, dinner’s ready!”

Everyone followed her into the small dining room and sat down.

Weiss cleared his throat and stood up. “There’s a reason why everyone’s here, besides just dinner.” He said.

“I remember when Christine first came to the CIA. And since then, things have been changing. Vaughn and Sydney finally made not only them selves happy, but also the entire office. They got married, finally. The whole office was getting tired of seeing you two staring at each other across the JTF. And, Sydney’s going to have twins. But there’s a change coming.”

Christine looked up.

“Christine, I’m not going to say a bunch of stuff. Christine, will you marry me?”

“Yes!” She got up, and kissed Weiss. He got out an engagement ring and placed it on her hand.

Vaughn and Sydney clapped.

A few hours later, Sydney and Vaughn were getting ready for bed back at their apartment.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>great update!! i am so glad you are making a sequel! that is so great! long lives the perfect life!! :D </span>

I'm a bit confused right now... I think I've already read this chapter... :blink: hmm... anyway... it was great... thanks for the PM and update soon!!! can't wait to read the new chapter and the sequel... ^_^

Here's the last chapter! I hope everyone's enjoyed this story. I know I have enojoyed writting it. I am currently writting the 7th chapter in the sequel. It should be up really soon, look for it in General Fiction under "The Perfect Family". Look for the 1st chapter in the sequel to be up around thursday of next week (March 12) If I wasn't super busy, I'd update everyday. But, I've had cheerleader try outs and practices for try outs all this week and 3 days next week. Any ways, back to the story. I really hope you've enjoyed this, and be sure and tell me if you want a PM when i add the sequel!!!

Chapter 40:

~3 Months Later~

Sydney awoke to the sound of birds chirping. She walked over to the doors that led out to the balcony and stepped outside. The cool November air blew threw the room. A Lot had happened since the night that Weiss had proposed to Christine. They had gotten married in Los Vegas and had borrowed Vaughn’s mansion there for almost a month. It was a beautiful ceremony. The Weisses would be coming over for Thanksgiving Day Dinner that night.

Sydney showered and changed into jeans and a white sweater. She walked to her office and checked her calendar. It was November 26, 2003. The day before Vaughn’s birthday and also Thanksgiving. Vaughn was out getting last minute items for the big meal that night. She had been planning a surprise party for him. They would celebrate his birthday tonight. She had ordered a cake from one of the cooks in Cayman along with Thanksgiving Dinner, which Vaughn didn’t know about.

She went downstairs, and began to eat breakfast. Vaughn came in.

“Happy Thanksgiving, Sydney.”

“Happy Thanksgiving, Michael.” She replied.

He kissed her.

“Ouch!” Sydney said.

“What is it? Are you ok?”

“Yeah, I’m fine. It’s just the babies kicking.”
“Syd, are you sure? The babies could come any minute now.”

“Really, Michael, I’m fine.”

“Ok. I don’t want you to have to stand around on your feet all day, so you will be sitting on the couch, watching the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade.”

“Ok.” She said, and left for the living room.

By 3 o’clock, all of the food had arrived. Vaughn walked past her on his way to the shower. Weiss and Christine arrived first at around 3:30 and Dixon and his kids arrived at 4. Bridgett Vaughn arrived at 4:30 and lastly, Irina and Jack arrived at 5.

Sydney was sitting down, talking to Vaughn and her mom, when she felt a huge pain. “Ouch!” She exclaimed.

“Sydney, what is it?” Irina asked.

“Nothing Mom, I’m fine.”

“I don’t think so. Sweetie, the twins will come any minute now, are you sure this isn’t the time?”

“Mom, I don’t know.”

“Syd, I think your mom’s right. I think you need to get to the hospital right now.” Vaughn said.

“Sydney, I think Vaughn’s right.”

“Vaughn, go get the car!” Sydney said.

He left and came back 2 minutes later. While he was getting the car ready, Irina had explained what was happening to the other people talking. Bridgett and Jack raced over to Sydney’s side.

“Sydney, keep breathing. Take deep breaths.” Bridgett said.

Jack handed Vaughn the suitcase and helped Sydney to the car. 25 minutes later, Sydney was lying down in a hospital bed with Vaughn beside her.

“Doctor Blom is on her way.” A nurse said.

“Can you give me any pain medicine?” Sydney asked.

“No, sorry Mrs. Vaughn. We aren’t authorized to give you any medications until your doctor gets here. Just a few more minutes.” She replied.

“Ok.” Sydney kept taking deep breaths.

10 minutes later, Doctor Blom came in. “Hello, Mrs. Vaughn, Mr. Vaughn. How are you?”

Vaughn spoke for Sydney. “I think that she would like some pain killers. Other than that, I think Sydney’s feeling fine.”

“Alright. Sarah, call Doctor Miller.” Doctor Blom said to the nurse.

“Doctor Miller is the doctor that’s in charge of epidurals. She’ll be up here in 5 minutes. I hear you’re about 5 centimeters. Just keep breathing.”

~9 Minutes Later~

Sydney was able to relax again. Doctor Miller had given her the epidural almost 5 minutes before, and it had immediately taken effect. Now all that was left to do was to wait.

“Michael, what time is it?”

He glanced at his watch. “Almost 8.”

“I’m sorry. I ruined Thanksgiving. And if things don’t speed up, I’ll ruin your birthday too.”

“Syd, you haven’t ruined anything! In fact, you made this Thanksgiving memorable. And as for my birthday, this is going to be the best one ever! Don’t worry about it, ok?”

~2 Hours Later~

Doctor Blom came in to check on Sydney’s progress again.

“Time to get to work.” She said.

~47 Minutes Later~

“A little harder!” Dr. Blom said.

“And…” She continued.

“It’s a boy!!” She announced. Sydney and Vaughn cried and kissed.

“You’ve still got one more!” Doctor Blom reminded them.

~2 Minutes Later~

“It’s a girl!!” She announced.

Sydney and Vaughn kissed again.

They handed the happy couple the twins.

“Hello, William Daniel Vaughn.” Sydney said, through tears as she held her son.

Vaughn held his daughter. “Hello, Jennifer Anne Vaughn.” He said, also crying.

They swapped babies and 15 minutes later, were being moved to another room.

Sydney glanced at the clock on the wall. 12:04 A.M.

“Michael, it’s your birthday. Happy birthday.” She said.

“Thank you.”

“You’re welcome.” She said, and kissed him.

“And thanks for the best gifts in the world, William and Jennifer.”

“You’re welcome.” She said, and he kissed her.

The twins were brought in a few minutes later, and the new, happy family held them.

The End! :D
:(

Oh, and I had to add this in. Here's Vaughn. Remember, he's like royalty in this story. :king: :vaughn1:

aaww... I love the names... jennifer anne vaughn & william daniel vaughn... beautiful!!!! great chapter...
please PM me when you post the sequel... and thanks so much for all the PMs!!!!

C0102GoodLife1.jpg

their house in cayman

Back