The Random Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know... you told me that for the a bagillionth time!!!!!!!! :lol:

but she's too hilarious to stop reading about ^_^

okay strange...i don't understand y i was mailed a venus razor from gillete. ironically i recieve it in the mail when i 4got to pick one up in duane reade. 7 bucks still in my pocket. yay!

Marlene said:
okay strange...i don't understand y i was mailed a venus razor from gillete. ironically i recieve it in the mail when i 4got to pick one up in duane reade. 7 bucks still in my pocket. yay!
Personally, I don't shave....I'm hairy as a gorilla! :lol: Let me point it out, I am kiddin!

smegheadalways said:
Marlene said:
okay strange...i don't understand y i was mailed a venus razor from gillete.  ironically i recieve it in the mail when i 4got to pick one up in duane reade.  7 bucks still in my pocket. yay!
Personally, I don't shave....I'm hairy as a gorilla! :lol: Let me point it out, I am kiddin!
Whoa, I thought you were serious. :lol:

one thing about being a swimmer thats great: in the winter we dont have to shave!!! its a great excuse!LMAO!

and if its been raining for a coupleof days like now, i dont shave either!LMAO!
i like the smooth legs feel but its just too much work!
lol!!!

I know, they..well mine grow back in like 5 days, dark hair so you can see them really bad, plus I always cut myself, damn those throw aways!

Marlene said:
LMAO! i got a razor thorugh the post but get this, they know im a girl but they send me a mens razor! how rude!!! i got a gilette one! mach III i think!! rudeness! :lol:

i hate shaving too--- it takes forever... the hair grows back sooo fast... and when it grows back, it's even thicker... it's so annoying!

nance said:
Victoria King said:
one thing about being a swimmer thats great: in the winter we dont have to shave!!! its a great excuse!LMAO!
:blink: what?
for practices we dont shave so we build up drag, then before a big meet we shave and just glide through the water(its all in the mind really but its fun!)

:rolleyes: I cut my ankle once and it bleed 4 like 2 and a half days I mean, it just wouldn't stop! I use men's ladies whatever, as long as it' sharp (not the make :lol: ) and it gets rid off that bloody stubble! ^_^

Victoria King said:
nance said:
Victoria King said:
:blink: what?
for practices we dont shave so we build up drag, then before a big meet we shave and just glide through the water(its all in the mind really but its fun!)
oh i know what you mean... i'm a swimmer :smiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back