The Random Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha!! yeah that wouldnt be good to be outside with a metal pole in a storm!! but i love watchin thunderstorms!! especially lightening!!

And I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack from school. We didn't actually go outside, and I am unaware why since it's the first nice day for a long time. :angry: But oh well. Then we went to science and made paper airplanes. :lol: So educational. I love thunderstorms, they're so fun!!!

BTW, it's probably around 23-24 degrees here. :D

ames723 said:
but i love watchin thunderstorms!! especially lightening!!
me2 i luv wathcing thunderstorms too they are so fun and lightening but i hate it when the power goes out grr that happend a few days ago i was getting so HOTT it was horrible and when the power went out i was on here so i was signed on through out the whole night hehe
~Kay~

AliasBabe12 said:
smegheadalways said:
BTW, it's probably around 23-24 degrees here.

Same here, lovely jubbly!
OMG thats soooooo cold it doesn't even get that cold here when it is cold the lowest it prolly gets here is maybe lower 30's
~Kay~
I don't use Farenheit, it's Celcius, and I am assuming smeghead uses Celcius as well since her profile says U.K. :D So 24 is actually really warm. ^_^

I don't use Farenheit, it's Celcius, and I am assuming smeghead uses Celcius as well since her profile says U.K.  So 24 is actually really warm. 

Yep, that's right Kara, warm and humid! (y)

Kara said:
AliasBabe12 said:
smegheadalways said:
BTW, it's probably around 23-24 degrees here.

Same here, lovely jubbly!
OMG thats soooooo cold it doesn't even get that cold here when it is cold the lowest it prolly gets here is maybe lower 30's
~Kay~
I don't use Farenheit, it's Celcius, and I am assuming smeghead uses Celcius as well since her profile says U.K. :D So 24 is actually really warm. ^_^
HAHA stupid me i was wondering where u lived to since it was so cold but you use celcius yeah that is pretty warm
~Kay~

Im in UK 2, recently its been sooooo nice! 28°c yesterday which is scorching 4 Uk! lol, the land of rain! though we did have a huge storm this afnoon so that went back to tradition! :lol:

haha i'm getting it from reading all four Georgia Nicholson books! from angus, thongs --- to nuddy pants... she's tres amusant! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back