The Simple Life

It's so funny! You'd think they could afford better education with the money they have :lol:

AliasALIAS said:
It's so funny! You'd think they could afford better education with the money they have :lol:
LMAO! That's hilarious. I love this show! I've only seen a couple eppys, but it's so bad it's great.

i didn't watch any of it.

it's just so sad to me that they gave these girls a show. i mean, what has either one of them done except be lucky enough to be born into a rich family?

grrr, it just irks me that they get whatever they want while people are struggling to make it big in the entertainment business.

plus, i heard that the whole thing was scripted and that kinda took the curiousity out for me.

the simple life was funny, but paris and nicole pissed me off. they were just so arrogant and not respectful. the whole milk thing, i mean, that's the guy's business and they're ruining his good milk. and nicole and the onion rings? and the bleach all over the pool table?

i did like the part where they cornered their "brother's" girlfriend... she was scared. that was great. and on the renuion special, they gave the family the new truck, that was sweet. but still, i didn't like them very much.

regina_alias said:
plus, i heard that the whole thing was scripted and that kinda took the curiousity out for me.
yeah i thought that too (although still watched it)... lets see, you are going to work on a dairy farm, but bring your bikini in the off chance your boss has a hot tub on the farm....Riiiiight :rolleyes:

I love the show..The first time i saw it was when in the mini - marathon...they are both very funny especially nicole.....i would like to have friends like them.....

Back