The Sims

Roller Coaster Tycoon is funny when I got bored!
I made people drown in the water and I watched them sink, also I made this shuttle Roller Coaster put it the fasterst it went and it went off the track with the people in it and I saw this big explosion!

Hey! It's an extra thing to do when you get board that is all!
It is actually fun sometimies not scary, always like a way to break and find codes on progs.

ok...it's actually not fun to kill people (even if they're fake),but hey, you can say that if it's fun for you...-_-

moving on back to The Sims, where are your character on their career ladder? one of my people are on the military track and is an astronaut! :moon: ⭐ he's only bout 2 promotions away form gettin to the top of the military track.

Codename said:
Roller Coaster Tycoon is funny when I got bored!
I made people drown in the water and I watched them sink, also I made this shuttle Roller Coaster put it the fasterst it went and it went off the track with the people in it and I saw this big explosion!
Very twisted, Codename...but I like it. :smiley: I've never killed my Sims, but when I get bored with the game I will create some characters (like 2 girls and a guy, or 2 guys and a girl) and then have them get in a fight. It's super amusing.

Back