Season 5 Theory on the Goo!

CHANGE HAS BEEN MADE: THEORY CORRECTED THE *'s ARE THE CORRECTION:

A thought hit me while I was watching the most recent episode... Maybe this is totally off , BUT:

Everyone is wondering what happened to Sydney's fertilized eggs, or lack thereof... or the specimens that Sark ran off with in any case. Here's my theory:

What if, the Covenant combined Sydney's and *RAMBALLDI's* DNA to make the green goo that he injected himself with.

Which, in turn was transferred into Dr.Barnett when they...copulated. (*gag*) Which, in turn makes her pregers with Rambaldi's little anti christ!!!

Anyone???........Anyone????? (Bueller.....????) hehehe

*takes a polite, yet arrogant bow before exiting to watch from the wings*

Wow!

An actual intelligent and intriguing bit of speculation? Why indeed it is!

I think JJ needs to get a hold of you to write for him. Either that or he should get you to sign a confidentiality agreement.

Lauren framing Sloane conveniently gets rid of the connection, too... and if Barnett was pregnant she wouldn't want Sloane to have anything to do with the child.

Pretty good speculatin'!

But hey, that's nowhere near as solid as the Sloane-is-Rambaldi-himself-and-the-green-goo-is-immortality-juice-theory. That one's a real winner, for sure! (y) :hmm:

Interesting...although I would guess that Dr. Barnett is too old to be giving birth.

If a younger woman were involved it would be much more believable.

Nice theory! Then sloane would have two kids? I'm getting jealous of the attention being taken away from sydney. Plus im getting confusd :confused:

AliasRanger said:
AliasRanger said:
What if, the Covenant combined Sydney's and Sloane's DNA to make the green goo that he injected himself with.
I guess I didn't proof read this enough. I am a big giant idiot...I made a mistake in this...yeah yeah yeah, I suck...Anyways!
The mistake was in the above quoted (or below...I've never quoted before, so I'm not sure where it will end up...) BUT, what i meant to say was this:

What if the Covenant combined Sydney and RAMBALLDI's DNA, and that's what Sloane injected into himself, and then had sex with Dr.Barnett.

Now, does that make more sense??? Hopefully. Anyways. It's right this time, I payed attention to what I typed... :blush:
Wow, even better!

I think that'd be an awesome twist in the story. (y)

Thank you for your support Laz....arey.... But the post you quoted, I removed. I discovered I could merely edit the first one :blush:

I'm still new to this whole message board thing...:smiley:

Anyways, thank you :smiley: :blush:

[quote name='Lazerey's Severed Hand' date='Mar 21 2004, 09:58 PM']... and if Barnett was pregnant she wouldn't want Sloane to have anything to do with the child.

Pretty good speculatin'!

But hey, that's nowhere near as solid as the Sloane-is-Rambaldi-himself-and-the-green-goo-is-immortality-juice-theory. That one's a real winner, for sure! (y) :hmm:[/quote]
What if she is also another Rambaldi nut.....she did know about the eight blank pages!! Just a thought

thats a really interesting theory...it would be really weird tho...maybe a little too weird for alias (wait, thats not really possible...) i still think that the green goo has more to do w/rambaldi's obsession with immortality and allison's inability to die...im still a little weirded out by the sydney/rambaldi baby thing tho, i just cant get over it... so creepy

Mrs. Sark said:
Ew... if the injected stuff was the eggs and Rambaldi DNA.. ewwwwww.
exactly ... EEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW

but otherwise nice theory ... ;)

and about Allison's inmortality ... she's dead ... you know ...

she was "supposedly" resurected after the fight and three gun-shots ... but
she died at the hand of Will stabbed by a knife ... while Will still survived his
knife-stab ... weird plot ... :blink:

Back