Through Vaughn's Eye's

totally4alias10 said:
:eek:fftopic: I like you new sig IluvVaughn13! :eek:fftopic:

Write more soon!!
I was thinking the exact same thing!
But really, this latest post was awesome. I can finally see things coming together...through Vaughn's Eye's. Ok really bad pun, but the chapter was great!

I sat down on the stairs of the church all I could think about was that girl. How could someone that seemed so innocent work for SD-6. "I bet that half the people there at SD-6 dont even know who they are really working for", he said. I just wanted to go home. When we got back to the hotel we had to call Devlin and tell him about what happened.

I woke up the nest day my head pounding, I was really hot, Ihave been like this since I go home. I took a long cold shower. As I got out I heard a roar of thunder coming from out side. This made me feel better the rain always made the day go by faster.I had to get ready because today Im suppose to meet with a man named Jack Bristow. He is a double agent for the CIA and SD-6. Im just glad I didn't have that job.

I walked in, Devlin was waiting for me standing next to a tall gray haired man I assumed to be Jack. "Vaughn this is agent Bristow" "Nice to finally meet you". "Same here" he said with a serious voice. "As you already know Jack works for SD-6 and he just found out that his daughter has been working there also". "He think's her Fiance is in danger". "Why would he be?" I asked curiously. "At SD-6 you need to keep your idenity for working there a secret, not telling anyone"."Well my daughter has told her Fiance and think Sloane is going to have him killed". " Your daughter what does she look like"."tall, brown hair,her name is Syadney, why?" "I think I mght of ran into her on a mission". Today Sydney's Fiance was in danger and Jack needed our help to save him. We gave him some agents to help him, and some weapons. Now hopefully he could save him.

Later that day Jack came back. His face was pale, he looked awful. "Jack what happened". " He's gone Vaughn, they killed him before Icould get to him". "Does Sydney know?" "She will soon". I

THIS IS GREAT!!!!! i love this.. vaughns greeneyes have the best vision. :strats singin "i can see clearly no the rain is gone, i can see all the obstacles in my way, bright bright, sunshiny day!:

This is a nice story coming from Vaughn's point of view, but I would like to suggest that you start adding more fictitious events for an interesting twist. This is very similar to the real Alias, obviously, and I like the juicy stories that could never possibly be true. Keep up the good work!

i just read this and i am supposed to be doing my english essay but i can't resist reading ur story! i love the way that they cross paths before they actually meet! keep up the really really good work!
emma :D :smiley: (y) :woot:

Back