Too addicted to Alias..?

My friend and I talked about getting Rambaldi tattoos one time. We realized it wouldn't be a very good idea cause her parents would kill us (I live with my friend and her family), but we did get henna tattoos of it on our hands... the part of the hand between the thumb and the pointer finger where all of the Rambaldi followers on Alias have it. Her parents thought we were CRAZY

Wow... We're all very sad.

My friend and I talked about getting Rambaldi tattoos one time. We realized it wouldn't be a very good idea cause her parents would kill us (I live with my friend and her family), but we did get henna tattoos of it on our hands... the part of the hand between the thumb and the pointer finger where all of the Rambaldi followers on Alias have it. Her parents thought we were CRAZY

Wow... We're all very sad.

LOL. Yep. As soon as I turn 18, that's what I'm doing. My parents would kill me if I did it any sooner ^_^

^ Oh, definitately. I started wearing the mark a few years ago, and a few of my Alias friends started wearing it, too. Now, back at my grade school, all of the little grade 6, 7, and 8's are wearing it, too. They don't even know what it means, but they see it everywhere, because I drew the symbols all over the school. My little sis is starting to wear it, too, and all her and her little friends know is that I used to wear it, so they do, too. LOL. I don't mind other people buying into the religion, but I really wish they knew what Rambaldi was. Before my sister started wearing the mark, I made her, like, read up on Rambaldi, so she understood the mark she wore :lol: ;)

LOL. I just get bothered when people going around, saying they're one thing, or representing one thing, when they have no idea what it is ^_^

Haha nice.

I seriously doubt I would ever actually get the mark tattooed on my body, but the henna tattoo was just funny.

Yeah, I definitely want to get one on either my hand, or on the back of my neck (like Nadia), but you probably wouldn't see it. I already know where I'm going to get it done, and my mom said that since I put so much thought, I could get it when I turn 18, IF its small :D ;)

Haha... you have one cool mom. I remember when I was like 12 i had to beg my mom for months to let me get my ears pierced. I would love to see her face if I started begging her for a tattoo. :lol:

^ Not really. She just knows that I'd go and get one anyway, if I didn't have her approval, and it'd be a big, ugly one, too :lol:

Back to obsessions and addictions... I named all of my fish after the Alias characters; Jack is the big, black one, Irina is the blackish-brownish one with a red, firey tail, Sydney kind of looks like Irina, but smaller, Isabelle is the really small baby, Vaughn looks like Jack, but smaller, and a brighter color. I have more, but my favourite is Sloane, the ugly bottom-feeder :P

^^LOL i love the sloane fish.

Another side effect of my obsession- When my best friend and I have something we want to tell one another in complete secrecy, we start off the convo with "Ok... This is an APO conversation..." Haha

btw, incase you couldnt tell, my best buddy also loves alias.

Yeah. I have three best friends, two of them I got hooked, and they love it, and the third completely hates it. Andrea (undercover_spy) and I talk about Alias all day long. If you could spend a day with us, you'd think we were complete losers :lol:

My best friend got me hooked on Alias... we talk about it ALL THE TIME!!
Seriously, it's sad. I went out of the country for a month without her and I was so mad that I had no one to talk about Alias with. Everyone there thought I was insane because I kept saying things like "Oh... this zoo reminds me of Alias! I wonder if there's a crooked neck giraffe here!!" and "Hey! That girl with the red wig looks like Syd!"

As you can imagine, they made fun of me for my Alias obsession a lot... but I couldn't help it! I mean how can you not say something about Alias after seeing a girl with bright red hair walk by?

Yeah. Andrea's been gone for a few weeks, and I'm going insane. I'm training my sister as an understudy, but its just not the same :(

^ Well, I'm always gonna rant about Alias, so its better when there is someone there who knows what the hell I'm talking about, incase Andrea isn't :lol: ;)

Yeah, I know the feeling. It did get rather annoying when people made fun of me for my alias obsession even though they never ever watched a single episode. I bet if they did they would love it. I mean common, whats not to like? Seriously...

I know. My cousin doesn't even watch Alias, but she knows the name of every episode, who the character's are, and my emotions towards them. Its all I talk about, really :lol:

Back