Too addicted to Alias..?

Haha that's awesome. Thats how it is with my sisters. Even the little 6 year olds... they know A LOT about alias. I would have them watch it while i babysit, but i think they may be a little too young for all the violence and such

Yeah. If you know me, you know at least a little about Alias. Even my brother, who HATES Alias (God smite him! :angry: ) knows the basic plot outline, and who everyone is :lol:

I know!!! People think I'm crazy, but its just an awesome and addictive show. I've been crying again, realizing its done for good :(

I think I'm killing myself. I keep watching the last 20 minuts of the finale over and over, and crying my eyes out. My mom's sitting here, yelling at me, "If its so sad, then don't watch it!"

Its terrible, but a can't look away! It fills me with a sense of closure... sad, sad closure :( :( :( :( :(

Yeah. I have three best friends, two of them I got hooked, and they love it, and the third completely hates it. Andrea (undercover_spy) and I talk about Alias all day long. If you could spend a day with us, you'd think we were complete losers :lol:

Hey, we are not insane. We just have a slight obsession :angelic:

Yeah. Andrea's been gone for a few weeks, and I'm going insane. I'm training my sister as an understudy, but its just not the same :(

Aww you poor thing. What would you do without me? Nobody can replace me when it comes to our amazing Alias conversations, lol :lol:

While I was away I had my cousin watch Alias with me. She doesn't really like it (don't ask how, becuase I really couldn't tell you). All my cousins and aunts told me I was too obsessed and it was just weird and crazy, and my aunt actually asked me why I was so in love with Jennifer Garner, lol. Because she's amazing, that's why :smiley: (my answer). I told my cousin she had to get the DVDs, and watch (she really liked Nocturne, and started to get into it after that) them, but she told me she wasn't going to because I could just explain everything to her, which trust me is not an easy task, considering Alias is like one of the most complicated shows to explain. The missing two years, Vaughn marrying Luaren consisted of a lot of "WHAT!?" It was funny. So, yes, to most I would definalty be considered too addicted to Alias, but my question to that is, HOW CAN YOU NOT BE????

~Andrea :angelic:

You guys are lucky. My entire family and all my friends hate Alias. They get really sick of me talking about it all the time. They just don't get it. Stupid people.

You guys are lucky. My entire family and all my friends hate Alias. They get really sick of me talking about it all the time. They just don't get it. Stupid people.

Just remember that we, Alias fans, are the only people in the word who truely love this show. Other who watch the insane felgercarb what is shown on TV (haven't got anything to watch this fall) just can't get the true meaning on Alias.
I have this same situation: in my family i'm the only Rambaldi follower. But i just kept thinking: this isn't important what other think. I love Alias and this is what is the most important thing.

I'm truely grateful to the Alias crators: thank you to for these five incredible years. I will love you all the time in the world.

My family (especially my sisters) don't seem to understand my obsession either! And over here in australia the 5th season hasn't even aired yet!!! So i am going completely mental! i keep reading the TV guide hoping alias will be listed, but its not - and they get annoyed at me getting annoyed that it isn't on. i haven't yet resorted to downloading it, coz that ruins the whole suspense etc of watching it on tv, but i don't think i could wait much longer if it doesn't come soon!!!

Back to obsession, IT IS JUST THE BEST SHOW EVER!!!! i don't think you can be too obsessed ^_^

ooooh, how bout this for obsessed...

I downloaded my favourite songs from the first 4 seasons (as i said, don't have 5th yet) and made my own Alias CD, with a cover and everything. And when i listen to it (which is all the time) i think of the scenes the songs are in and smile to myself. Its like watching your favourite scenes over and over again.
*sigh*

By the way, my family think i am wierd for doing this.

I must admit all my friends did not understand what it was all about, but they have now borrowed my dvd's and they are as obsessed as me !!! People who don't like alias are nuts !!

ooooh, how bout this for obsessed...

I downloaded my favourite songs from the first 4 seasons (as i said, don't have 5th yet) and made my own Alias CD, with a cover and everything. And when i listen to it (which is all the time) i think of the scenes the songs are in and smile to myself. Its like watching your favourite scenes over and over again.
*sigh*

By the way, my family think i am wierd for doing this.

LOL, yep, I have my Alias CD collection. Who doesn't? No Alias fan's collection is complete without one :lol: ;) ^_^

Back