Season 3 Tracker On Vaughn?

Vaughn_Lovah

Vaughn's Chin Fondler
I know this is probably obvious but what the hell. I haven't re-watched the tape yet so I don't really know if they showed it or not...I just thought about this last night.
Ok, I was thinking that Syd most likely planted that tracker that was supposed to go on the case of what they stole.....on Vaughn so the CIA would be able to find him and get him to a hospital right away.
Did everyone else think this? Or am I just blind? :rolleyes:

no, everyone else thought that ;) it was pretty obvious though. She didn't touch the box after she put on the lipstick, and the next think you know she's grabbing Vaughn by the collar and stabbing him. now she could've planted on the knife that was still stuck in Vaughn but ya, it's somewhere on him ;)
--mandy :angelic:

who knows, it looked like the stab was really low. or maybe she planted on his shirt! i dunno! but Syd would never leave Vaughn like that without any protection or aid.
--Mandy :angelic:

most probably she put the tracking device on him, because he will be rescued by Weisss ... and there is no way he will be able to find him without the tracker ...

as for the knife, Syd did gave it back to the guy Javier Perez ...

I'm pretty sure she put it on his shirt... why else would she grab his collar like that?

A bit off topic:

~I can't believe Lauren flips out in the promo thingee like that!! Syd saved Vaughn's life by stabbing him!! If she didn't Simon would've put a bullet through his head and hers!!!

Back on topic:

anyways I think we've all pretty much agreed that the tracker is on Vaughn but we can't get our hopes up... maybe she put the tracker on the case after she got in the jeep

yah. cuz if the knife was left in him...he would have died rolling down the hill like that. lol (Srry its not funny, but just thinking of it....) I did like how that scene was scripted though...all so very symboloic. Almost made me sad. But...

~*~Tinker Belle~*~ said:
yah. cuz if the knife was left in him...he would have died rolling down the hill like that. lol (Srry its not funny, but just thinking of it....) I did like how that scene was scripted though...all so very symboloic. Almost made me sad. But...
Syd gave Javier the knife back in the jeep as they left the scene ... ;)

Yea there is no way that Syd wouldn't do everything she could to save him

a stupid mission does not mean more to her than Vaughn's life

okay i agree that syd put the tracker on vaughn, but did anyone else think that when she told him "you should have never betrayed me" it wasnt just julia saying it, it was partly syd saying "you shouldn't have given up on me, you shouldnt have gotten married"? i dont know, it just seemed like when she said it, she was saying it with some truth. ok now im just rambling... :blush:

Yeah, I totally agree. I don't believe it was all "Julia" expressing agrivation concerning betrayal. Sydney definately has reason to be pissed off and feeling like she was stabbed in the back. Speaking of which, now Vaughn will have a scar on his stomach too. How's that for coincidence? Just a thought.

ya...Syd is definitely pissed that vaughn is married and there was definitely some truth and symbolism to that line. I bet she did put the tracker on vaughn and she even though she gets yelled at by Lauren she might even get reprimanded for not putting the tracker on the virus (prob. by her dad since he doesn't like vaughn)

oh no another person with the same av :lol:

yeah shes gonna get in big trouble for it if she does do it... but im betting she did

Back