Season 5 TV Guide Remnants and Others SPOILERS!

Tenderbear said:
! Syd kisses Vaughn in her dream and she thinks it's real then she kisses Vaughn for real and she thinks it a dream!
OMG!!!!!YES YES YES!!!!I wonder what Vaughn thinks about that :D thankx for postin this ;) YOU ROCK!!!!

This is all really cool... Can't wait to see Will as a kickboxer. That may be a little odd. :blink:

I hope they get Lena Olin to come back, she's cool. :cool:

I heard that the big important thing that happens on Jan. 11 is this thing about Syd waking up and figuring out that the first 8 episodes of season 3 were a dream. What do y'all think about that? (y) ? (n) ?

Can't wait for some Syd/Vaughn action! :kissme: :syd4: :vaughn1: :lovers: :angelic:

Ok, i get a little bit of a giggle out of the Syd/Vaughn thing. MAN! The fights with Lauren are a dream? felgercarb! I was so excited about that! Lauren deserved a beat-down. I was hoping La Senora Vaughn would be Adios by the new year, but we'll have to see. DARN! Good to know these dates, though. I like knowing when things will happen! Thanks for posting!!

P.S. I hope that the kiss thing will be in the outtakes, because that would be so funny! It totally sounds like JG. :lol:

The script that we saw before is SOOOOO a DREAM!!! I bet that is one of her dreams in the surgery (like I said all along!!)!!

All I can say, is that I can't wait to see Vaughn's reaction when Sydney kisses him for real, and how he is going to react. I CAN'T WAIT!!! :woot: Thank you so much for the info, you rock!

Love ya,

Penny :angelic:

Syd kisses Vaughn thinking it's a dream! Haha. This should be intersting. I wonder if he kisses her back, or maybe he is just so floored by the kiss that he doesn't even react.

pennstatechic said:
All I can say, is that I can't wait to see Vaughn's reaction when Sydney kisses him for real, and how he is going to react. I CAN'T WAIT!!! :woot: Thank you so much for the info, you rock!

Love ya,

Penny :angelic:
*nods in agrement* :smiley:

Yeah!!!! Finally a kiss. Ok this is what I think is going to happen... feel free to tell me if you agree/ disagree.... I think Vaughn will definetly kiss back. I mean syd is the love of his life and he knows deep down they are ment for eachother. I think after he will get kinda defensive, or like he knows for sure now he wants to be with syd but he cant just ditch his wife (although he should). I think we will have to wait until the end of this season for syd and vaughn (in the interview it said that we woul be "dreaming" if we thought vaughn would dump lauren). In the previes, lauren was involved in syds kidnapping. Syd will either A. Tell people or B. keep it to herself. If she tells then i am sure lauren will just say that syd is jealous and people will believe her. So for a while lauren is still "good", but maybe later we (and vaughn ) finds out she is for sure bad. And that big epi on Jan 11 prolly gives us all (well most) of the answers. I am guessing the person with "other obligations" is lauren. Dude she has to go somehow. JJ needs to get vaughn and syd back together is a good way, not him cheating. SO..... to sum up for next week i think vaughn will def. kiss back and then see that syd is still "asleep" and then have to fight with the guilt and love until something happens to lauren. Sorry for the ramble i just need syd and vaughn together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vaughn will definitely kiss back. He loooves Sydney. He just can't dump Lauren right away. I think the bad guy would be Lauren or Dixon. Well I hope its Lauren. I'm not against melissa george. I just hate her character.

I can't wait to see Vaughn's reaction to the kiss. :D :P :P :P :P :P :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

i cant wait to see Vaughn reaction either!!! its gonna be a great episode!!! i cant wait im so excited!! :woot: so how do you guys think it'll actually happen?? im tryin to think?

we don't know which scene is a dream though when she kisses him.  it could be the ambulance scene, it could not.
plummy03

That's a great point! The ambulance scene may not have been a dream. In the context of the ambulance scene, she's not sure what is a dream and what isn't, so she may kiss him thinking that that scene was a dream, but it wasn't. I don't know, I do think Plummy03 has a good point though. Either way, 2 kisses (!!!!) in one episode is awesome!!!! And only 1 is a dream! Either JJ or ABC is listening!

Whitney

thanks for the post...lauren has to be the bad gal. Can't wait! If it's anything like last year's january episodes, i'm loving it!!!!

wow!! so we are all going to find meaning to the madness that has been season 3 so far!! i can't wait until january 11~~~ooh boy i am so spoiled, and for once, i dont even care!! i AGREE with Dixon being bad, he has these wierd 'thoughtful yet eerie' looks on his face at times.. you have seen them, i'm sure! thanks for the spoilers and keep em coming!!

Back