V for Vendetta

Dim Bulb

over-analyst
Looks great, it has Natalie Portman, Hugo Weaving, and Steven Fry, all of whom are wonderful. It was written by the Wachowski brothers directed by James McTeigue.

Trailer is here. There is an HD version, but you need Quicktime 7. Also, it can be found on iTunes.

The graphic novel, you mean? I haven't I am seriously considering it, tho. Right after I saw the trailer I went to Borders to buy the "novel" (had just finished my book and wanted new reading material), not knowing it was actually a graphic novel. :lol: So I ended up not getting it. But now I just might anyway. :lol:

Have you?

I haven't but I definitely want to. And dispite it coming out on the fourth, I'm thinking of seeing it on the fifth of november instead. Dunno yet.

"to accommodate the movie's post-production schedule."

That sounds like a load of BS to me.

They denied that it had anything to do with the fact that the London underground gets blown up in the movie...but denial doesn't always mean it's not true...

I'm angry, that preview was so awesome.

*dies*

Not March, that's so far away! I was looking forward to it in such a huge way! I'll kill em.

And I totally agree with Siri, Natalie Portman is teh s***.

Yeah... that was great. I totally saw it coming, but in an anticipatory way. :D

Yeah March is too far away. They never should have released the trailer. 🇳🇴

Hehe. When I saw they were pushing this back, I was wondering how they were going to do that cool 'remember remember the fifth of November' thingie with March.

At one point, I was so excited for this because James Purefoy was supposed to play V, but he left, so mehhh - I'll see it on video I think. ^_^

Leslie said:
The graphic novel, you mean? I haven't I am seriously considering it, tho. Right after I saw the trailer I went to Borders to buy the "novel" (had just finished my book and wanted new reading material), not knowing it was actually a graphic novel. :lol: So I ended up not getting it. But now I just might anyway. :lol:

Have you?
[post="1459046"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

tsk tsk :cool:

Im pretty damn keen to see this, it's not going to be as good as the comic 'cause they never are, anyway an Alan Moore comic movie is still damn good

waiting for Watchmen.... :smiley:

Ohhh that trailer was awesome!! I was just about to ask if November was when it would be released, but I just read the posts. That rhyming thing was so erie and I was thinking about how I wouldn't forget that date. Rats, March is pretty far from now. :(

Back