Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Season 3 vaughn

Discussion in 'Alias' started by karlee, Jun 8, 2003.

Tags:
  1. karlee

karlee Rocket Ranger

mabey he is divorced cause he still loved syd but it wasn't finale so he still wore the ring. :) :) :) atleast i hope he's divorced

2. verdantheart

verdantheart Guest

He moved on enough to get married within two years and still had time to get divorced? And, getting divorced, he didn't take off his ring? Oh, man . . . this sounds so unrealistic for so many reasons . . . sorry about that . . .
    :blink:

3. FrEeLaNcEr03

FrEeLaNcEr03 Rocket Ranger

its a good idea, but i agree with verdantheart. it could happen, but i think its very unlikely though.

4. feeling_like_a_spy

feeling_like_a_spy Rocket Ranger

ya, sorry but i have to agree. and jj said he was married, not divorced

5. syd_spy47

syd_spy47 Rocket Ranger

I'm sorry that just doesn't really make sense. All that in 2 short years? If he was getting divorced why would he have acted the way he was too? And why would he still wear the ring, regardless if it was still unfinalized? I'm sorry, but too many questions with that theory.

6. AgentGill

AgentGill Rocket Ranger

It is likely that since JJ said Vaughn is married, that Vaughn might get divorced after discovering that Sydney's alive. Season 3 should at least shed some light on this. Vaughn is married as of The Telling, but he might get divorced later on . . . if JJ wants Sydney and Vaughn back together.

7. AliasHombre

AliasHombre Rocket Ranger

wouldn't he take off his ring?

8. all 4 vaughn

all 4 vaughn Scout

vaughn divored?? highly unlikely in that short amount of time...and like was said before y would he still have on his ring??

9. *SPYnish*

*SPYnish* Rocket Ranger

He can married with Syd, She is his soul mate :LOL:

10. SydneyandVaughn

SydneyandVaughn Rocket Ranger

I wish that was the case... no one (in their right mind) wants Vaughn to be married. I don't want him to be. Unfortunately, this is Alias. They love to twist plots. Chances are, he is married. I know... it's horrible. I suppose the one hope is that they also like to trick us into thinking we know what might happen, and then mess up the plot. We can always hope...

11. Betha Bristow

Betha Bristow Rocket Ranger

I'm sorry, But I also have to disagree....