Season 4 Vaughn...????

Do you think that Vaughn should die in the 4th season???

• Yes! I hate Vaughn and he should die!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes! I think it will make a great stroy line. (cliff hanger)

• Yes! He makes the show felgercarb!!

• Yes! To all of the above.

• No!!!

• Total voters
I can see one or two reasons for them to construct Vaughn the way they are, but I'm not sure that Michael Vartan is capable of carrying it off . . . :confused: that is, if there is a method to their madness . . .

verdantheart said:
Tara14887 said:
Robin said:
Am I the only one who actually enjoyed season 3.
no i loved it too!! although it was a depressing season and there were too many twists and story lines, but apart from that i thought it was fantastic. :D
I enjoyed it, but not nearly as much as the first two seasons. As QT would say, it's the best thing on TV, but when you're used to something close to perfection and you get something that's quite a bit short of that, you're bound to be a little disappointed. ;)
✌️
I liked sesaon 3 too. To me it wasn't felgercarb it just was hard to beat my fave season 2 since it had to follow it up.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooo!

I don't really like Vaughn's character, but I don't think he should be killed off. Hopefully he'll stop going crazy and be like he was in season one and two.

I personally don't dislike or like Vaughn all that much. But, like all the characters, I like him enough to want him to stay. I guess you have to have something for Syd to look at... not sure if there is much else to him really.

NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

lol. i also think that vaughn is an important part fo the show. i have been an S/V shipper since.. pretty much day one. and well yes, he pissed me off this season, i definitely don't want him killed off.

NO ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!! VAUGHN IS NOT IS NOT IS NOT ALLOWED TO DIE... hes a big asset, and if he goes im willing to bet about twenty-five fans will to (if not more)

I don't like the character of Vaughn, and if he should be killed off, I will keep watching the show. There are plenty of characters on the show that keep it interesting without Vaughn.

oh dammit, I didn't see the "yes to all of the above" option! :P that's sneaky man!

but, ooooh, I love this poll question!!! :devil:

I can't express enough my hatred for Vaughn. But you'll probably get the gist when I say he should go crawl into a hole and a die a slow death.

Take Vaughn out of the picture, and you'll see that Alias will be unaffected AT ALL. What's his role on the show? To lull people into a coma-like sleep. Because they're bored to tears!

If Vaughn was killed off, it would make the show felgercarb...
I disagree. Vaughn doesn't make or break Alias. If Jack was killed off, this show would be felgercarb and it'll be noticeable right away because Victor Garber contributes to the show with his strong portrayal of Jack. Vaughn, on the other hand can easily be nonexistant and the show will still go on.

Face it, the only reason none of you can't stand to see Vaughn killed off is because you think he's "hot" or that they're "soulmates" and all that rubbish. Syd hasn't exactly been with many men to really know who her soulmate is. Some people can be easily fooled by that concept. She's been stuck with Vaughn since day one and immediately she already decides that they're "soulmates"? That's a quick jump to conclusions if you ask me.

I agree that Vaughn doesn't make or break Alias. The show would get along just fine if he wasn't around.

I also agree that if Jack was killed off, then the show would be felgercarb. He is such a strong character.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>NO!!!
:eek: Without Vaughn there is no show!!!
He is the happiness and the soul of Alias!!!! He can't leave it!!!!
I love him!!!!</span>

He is not the show, Syd and Jack are the show, Vaughn does what? goes psycho and "kills" his wife and not on order so its a problem!

in all seasons he was just around to help Syd. he was just the unexciting handler, and then halfway through season two he finally gets to do something...Jack is Syd's dad and u can't kill him becuz then she has no parents, Vaughn may be her love but there are other guys out there. if they wer truly soulmates he seemed to be ovr her in like 6 months, well it was such a suspicous death hmmmm...i dunno y they would kill her aftr all this hmmmmm... maybe Jack knows. well thats wat i woulda done if i truly loved sum1. instead Vaughn got married.

In truth vaughn doesn't deserve Syd, and Vaughn is not the show, he is just the man who tries to help syd but instead he has been hurting her life...*CoUgH* COW! Lauren *CoUgH* and he is also just a guy that ppl think is hot which is y most ppl like him.

Back