Season 4 Vaughn...????

Do you think that Vaughn should die in the 4th season???

• Yes! I hate Vaughn and he should die!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes! I think it will make a great stroy line. (cliff hanger)

• Yes! He makes the show felgercarb!!

• Yes! To all of the above.

• No!!!

• Total voters
Im saying No, i actually like Vaughn and not because of the S/V relationship, i loved him in season 1, hes a great character, He one of my fave, so im saying a big NO!

Absolutely not!! Vaughn is part of the reason I watch the show. Since the beginning he has been such a character to get to know and see. Through the seasons we have seen him at his best (I'd probably give that one to The Solution in season one where he goes in and saves Syd) and his worst (Going on the Lauren obsession in Season 3) and his love for Sydney is unparalleled in the show! I really don't see what you have against him, but I love him!!

well i would like to get Vaughn killed off becos then it would make a great storyline(guess which one i chose) ;) And no offence but the only reason you would want him to stay on the show is becos YOU think he is hot. True he is, but seriously, his character SUCKED this season!! I doubt it will get any betta as well! Anyways, just putting in my two cents...

Like I said in an earlier post, Vaughn should stay. Vaughn is important to Syd and we don't want her to be depressed all over again over him (this season she was b/c he was married) b/c he is dead. I mean if JJ HAS to kill him off at one point, do it maybe towards the end of the show. But we need to see Syd out of the depression that she was in last season.

And no I'm not saying this b/c I'm a S/V fan or b/c I think he's hot. Think of all of the reasons the show wasn't the greatest this season. Yes part of it was b/c Vaughn wasn't up to par. But a main reason is b/c Syd was pining over Vaughn and he was alive. And I don't think she'll get over it as quickly as she did Danny. She wanted him ALL season. It would make season 4 unbarable for Syd (not the mention all the Vaughn fans) if he should die

yea he'll stay cuz if they are going to give syd a normal life again then she really has 3 people including vaughn, being vaughn, jack, and weiss. So really she wouldn't be happy and that is what they are going for right??
i think he'll stay!

noooooo vaughn can never die off. he has way to many fans and if he were to die well lets just say the rating would go down, plus alot of us want to see syd happy this seasonand im almost positive that killing off her love interest isnt going to make her happy. so i voted no because its VAUGHN for peoples sake

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</span>

I voted that he should die, but I don't want him to. He's hot, but he should die for getting married to lauren. Two years after Danny died and Syd was dating, not married. Vaughn should at least have waited that long.

Back