Season 3 Vaughn's Disguise

haha what did everyone think of vaughn's gothic disguise in that club?

i saw the club and all the dancers and stuff and i waas thinking "that would be hilarious if vaughn had black eye make-up and piercings and stuff." and then he walks in. o man. it was so funny, but so cute. that man can make anything look sexy :rolleyes: :D

i thought syd's outfit was really cool too (y)

LOL - Not much of a Vaughn fan as of late but his disguise in the club was classic. Hilarious!!

Loved the messy hair, piercings, etc. He and Syd looked like quite the pair! :lol:

Man, total hot goth Vaughn! :D This was the first time that Vaughn's ever really had a big disguise besides a coat, or a pair of glasses. I really liked it! :smiley:

They looked so unbelievably hot together! If possible, even better than the leather club in "Almost Thirty Years." I don't know....close contest.

Although I did laugh when I first saw Vaughn with the eye-shadow. It was so strange for him!! :lol: But Sydney looked amazing.

Double Agent said:
haha what did everyone think of vaughn's gothic disguise in that club?

i saw the club and all the dancers and stuff and i waas thinking "that would be hilarious if vaughn had black eye make-up and piercings and stuff." and then he walks in. o man. it was so funny, but so cute. that man can make anything look sexy :rolleyes: :D

i thought syd's outfit was really cool too (y)
I totally agree...I was freaked at first but then I was like man, this guy is still MV..hes still sexy...lol and Syd was interesting as well....

I thought it was great that Vaughn got to have a disguise this time. As a guy I can’t say how attractive he was. I did think he went well with Sydney’s disguise and she and Lauren were hot!

Azalea said:
They looked so unbelievably hot together! If possible, even better than the leather club in "Almost Thirty Years." I don't know....close contest.

Although I did laugh when I first saw Vaughn with the eye-shadow. It was so strange for him!! :lol: But Sydney looked amazing.
i know soo hard to choose from, both very good scenes.

maybe this one is better b/c both of them are dressed up, not just syd. Blah i can't deside!! :P

one of tthe best if not the best disguess so far i think :P

Azalea said:

I'm not fond of eyeshadow on men (unless it's Johnny Depp...). So I have to definately say this disguise does not come close to the ATY one! Vaughn in that leather duster... :sigh:... 'nuff said. The entire outfit was... different. I'm sure MV had a LOT of fun in that, considering he's usually in a suit.

And, as usual, Sydney looked fantastic. I really liked that wig.

i wasn't so surpised about vaughn wearin eyeshadow, lol i thought he looked pretty hot, syd looked great in the costume, too bad we didn't get like a whole over view of it, just realy quick looks

syd in dreads (y) :D

Don't forget the rings on his face! I loved his accent too. It was suprising to see him in that disguise. They should do it more often.

My first thought---He finally had a decent disguise, instead of Sydney in one and him being himself....

Interesting look for him...I like him better w/o, but I'm glad he got to be in on the fun.

alias-media.com has it up now

he looks way better with eyeliner, well i wouldn't like it on him all the time, but in costume (y)

I'm sorry, I'm going to make all the Vaughn fans murder me, but I did not like his costume. He cannot pull off the whole goth/punk/alternative look!! I do that look sometimes (not to be a poser...I have my reasons), and well yeah.

Back