vaughns new wife

jessie said:
spy_girl21 said:
laneytk said:
I am still in the "Vaughn is not married club" but whomever this person is better watch out once Syd finds out who she is!
heh, heh she also better watch out because if it isn't alice then well she'll probably have her own we hate so and so club. :D

Ha!ha!ha! :lol: Poor whoever this person be. She's :redhair: not even cast yet and people already hates :angry: her. If I were this actress, I would think twice before I accept the offer to join the show.
dude...ditto....

I think a new girl was cast for the first few episodes. *Goes to find the news*

I have no idea who the heck she is or who the heck she thinks she is, but all I know is that she is pure evil and that she must die a long and painful death!

Aliasgirl47 said:
I have no idea who the heck she is or who the heck she thinks she is, but all I know is that she is pure evil and that she must die a long and painful death!

Gee! Can we please give this girl a chance. Who knows maybe we'll like her.....................Uh, Not.:o_O::smash: :smash: Sorry, I was out of my mind for a moment there :lol:

jessie said:
Aliasgirl47 said:

Gee! Can we please give this girl a chance. Who knows maybe we'll like her.....................Uh, Not.:o_O::smash: :smash: Sorry, I was out of my mind for a moment there :lol:
yeah, maybe you can plea temporary insanity on that one...

Back