Season 5 Vaughn's Wife

:angry: I saw this at SD-1. the actress who is playing Vaughn's wife is Melissa George. She was in Sugar and Spice and was a nanny in Friends.

GASP!! So Vaughn really IS married!! :jawdrop:
LOL!! To the nanny from Friends!! HAHAHA!! That just sounds funny!!
Oh well!! Should make for an interresting season then!! :smiley:
And at least it's not ALICE!!! *cringe!!!

-Karie-

I think she's perfect for the role, GO MELLISA :woot: .

That makes it worse! At least he was dating Alice before Syd came along! Or maybe...MAYBE IT'S FRANCIE AND SHE GOT TURNED BACK INTO ALLISON!!!! *theory overload* KA-BOOM!!!!

well umm is she the girl who played in KANGOO JACK????cause she looks like her if she isnt

this sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SDY&VAUGHN4EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well thats interesting! the nanny from freinds?! hmm hey was she the one that was the lesbo?!!

ahhh that movie Sugar and Spice!?!?!?! :blink: o well...I found a fan site of her off of sd-1.com Melissa George Fansite this is it....why does she have to be pretty though!??!?!....competition for Sydney i know.....o well...at least it will make the show more interesting now even though I am a Syd/Vaughn lover.

grrr.... she is pretty, shes a blonde, sarks a blonde...they could be related and im tryin to find anyway his wife is a b**** not someone that we actually mayhave a hard time hating

Hmm, seeing pictures of her, now I remember her. She might actually be able to pull this off. Even though I'm a diehard S/V fan, I'm kind of looking forward to see how this all plays out.

Back