Season 5 Vaughn's Wife

Enjoy this are you Milo ^_^ , well tis all sorted out now. But still Mad bout Alias, just for you, Vaughn and Wifey rule :P .

AHHHHHHH!!! He is married!! :( Okay.... I'm just gonna hafta deal with this but in the end he WILL get back with Sydney b/c they are MFEO!!!!

wait i just had an idea what if while syd was missing she had a fling with this guy but he is part of her disappearnce and had her brainwashed!
i dont know im trying to think of every possible explantion!

Do you remember how Jen first appeared on "Felicity" almost 5 years ago as Hannah? That fans hated her for getting between Felicity & Noel.

The same thing can happen to Melissa George.

Think about it !!

I've never watched Felicity, so I don't know what her character was like. But she sounds like my kind of girl, and her character's name was Hannah, even better :lol: .
I just hope that the show gets Melissa acknowledgement (okay bad spelling).

ames723 said:
wait i just had an idea what if while syd was missing she had a fling with this guy but he is part of her disappearnce and had her brainwashed!
i dont know im trying to think of every possible explantion!
Sounds good to me! :D

Maybe Vaughn will cheat on her with Syd since now he knows she's alive. Damn, for Syd being missing for only 2 years he moved on awfully fast. I mean, it takes like a year to plan a wedding. OMG this is so uncool. I officially hate her.

Milo47 said:
yeah, and that would make vaughn a better person.....cheating on his wife...you guys are dispicapal!
lmao i don't think that he should cheat on his wife with syd...i just think he needs to break up with her. For all we know she's a great actress and then it would be cool to have her on the show...but she's standing in the way of s/v love!!!

The only problem with him having a wife and everything, is that even if he does decide that he and Syd need to be together again and all that jazz it will take FOREVER!!!!

I can't wait that long, I just can't :( .

~Love just is~

Back