Season 5 Vaughn's Wife

Mad bout Alias said:
melissa george is gonna be so badly hated! iknow i already hate her :angry: , die [EDIT] die!
What the?????? Are you mentally stable? You do know that Vaughn is in fact a character in a TV Show right???????

i remember her from Theives too. i didn't like it though. i thought it was kind of a crummy idea. and honestly it's wasn't a good time to put on a show that constantly made fun of the CIA, FBI and Police.

but she's alright i suppose. though i must say that if she knows anything about ALIAS then she's very brave because she's going to be more hated than Jeri from Survivor Australia Outback.

and i think they would have had to cast her by now. i quite sure they've already started shooting.

smegheadalways said:
What the?????? Are you mentally stable? You do know that Vaughn is in fact a character in a TV Show right???????
Smeghead whateva, well obviously i know Vaughn is a character! Just keep sthoom n let people have their own say!!!

Mad bout Alias said:
smegheadalways said:
What the?????? Are you mentally stable?  You do know that Vaughn is in fact a character in a TV Show right???????
Smeghead whateva, well obviously i know Vaughn is a character! Just keep sthoom n let people have their own say!!!
Whatever? Look, I certainly don't want to argue over this, and yes, each to their own, and OF COURSE you are allowed your own opinion, but come on, don't you think you went a bit OTT?
I mean I don't like Vaughn's character but I'm not going to go: "f**k Michael Vartan", I mean, I have more self-restraint.
Lastly, aren't you contridicting yourself there slightly? I quote:

"Just keep sthoom n let people have their own say!!!

Back