Very important info

I GOT THIS FROM THE SITE MELISSAGEORGE.COM . WHEN I READ THIS I WAS VERY VERY MAD...............

[/QUOTE] She plays the character Lauren Reed, an agent with the Security Service who is married to one of the show's biggest stars, Michael Vaughn (played by Michael Vartan);Melissa confirms the role, and goes as far as to say the makers have signed her up for a whopping six year contract. Great news for Melissa fans!
:jawdrop: :mad: :argue: :banghead: :madfire:

:sorry:

She has signed a contract with the network, not necessarily the show of Alias. This only means that she is contractually obligated to be available for any project that said network wants her for. And she can not make herself available for any movies or other work without said networks approval.

So in actuality, she could be written out of Alias yet still be in another show that ABC is doing.
Then again, she could haunt us,'til the end of Alias... :angelic:

Yes that is old news. and this especially doesnt Belong in Spoilers. As of now Melissa George is signed for a 9th season which is longer than Jennifer's Contract. so obviously there's problem there already. With that said she's committed to the show, not the other way around. At any time JJ wants to kill her Character he should be able to do it.

Moving....

--Mandy :angelic:

contracts don't mean anything, the always have a million clauses written into them. Like mystery chick said, I'm sure the show has the power, not her... And just the fact that she's signed for 9 seasons or w/e discredits the contract because they would NEVER change the show so Sydney wasn't in it. And I'm sure Bradley Cooper and Merrin Dungey and longer contracts than 2 years.

Frankly, i don't believe anything i hear about melissa george, nor do I believe most of the stuff she says.

I'm glad she's sticking around for awhile I like Lauren and I think Melissa does a great job. I love what she does to the Syd/Vaughn relationship, it's just so much better. Glad she's going to be around and that doesn't necassarily mean she's going to be with Vaughn the whole time, I have full trust in the writers that Sydney and Vaughn will be together again...eventually.

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
I'm soooo happy! :smiley:
I don't even care if she stays married to the idiot or even if she turns Evil. She is awsome :cool:

~~Spongy!
Stop insult Vartan or his character!!! :angry:
It's just not nice. We are civilized people so start acting like one.

Thanx ^_^

tab said:
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
I'm soooo happy!  :smiley:
I don't even care if she stays married to the idiot or even if she turns Evil. She is awsome  :cool:

~~Spongy!

Thanx ^_^
BAH! I'm not going to appaulogize for that. Why? Just look at some of the things that have been said about Lauren and Melissa George. Hypocrites! :P
I like Michael, he is a nice person and he likes hockey. I find him to be a bit dumb...even he called himself dumb!
Vaughn...he is an idiot. He remarried after only 2 years of the love of his life being dead/missing, yet you BASH Lauren.
I have found that during my 20 years on this planet that women bash women wayyyy to much. Generally, out of jealousy ;)

~~Spongy!

thats horrible, not that i have anything against mellissa, but she MUST turn evil some time and leave vaughn then i'll be happy :smiley:

It wouldn't matter who the woman was that was married to Vaughn we wouldn't like the fact that she was married to Vaughn. It just happens to be Melissa George at this point in time so she is getting all the flack. It goes with the territory.

tab said:
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
I'm soooo happy!  :smiley:
I don't even care if she stays married to the idiot or even if she turns Evil. She is awsome  :cool:

~~Spongy!

Thanx ^_^
BAH! I'm not going to appaulogize for that. Why? Just look at some of the things that have been said about Lauren and Melissa George. Hypocrites! :P
I like Michael, he is a nice person and he likes hockey. I find him to be a bit dumb...even he called himself dumb!
Vaughn...he is an idiot. He remarried after only 2 years of the love of his life being dead/missing, yet you BASH Lauren.
I have found that during my 20 years on this planet that women bash women wayyyy to much. Generally, out of jealousy ;)

~~Spongy!
I have never bash Lauren or MG, in fact i love her charcter, i think she is very intersting :cool:
about MVartan,i don't think he is dumb but i do think that this man dont appreciate him self at all and that why he said about himself that he is damb :hmm:
anyway, even if you think that you don't have to write it again and again :thinking:
some people (like me :smiley: ) love him and i don't like to read it all the time :blink:
kipp it to yourself if you dont mind.

anyway, have a happy new year -_-

ho...and about Vaughn, i agree! he is an idiot :P

Wow, everyone here is a bunch of morons! First of all, why would anyone say that Vaughn is an idiot when his character (who is not real, by the way- just for those of you getting a little to into this discussion) is portrayed as an intellect! And as for the whole contract thing, Melissa George could easily be written off the show...she clearly does not have a 6 year contract binding her to alias because Jennifer Garner's contract only carries her for 4 more seasons (unless they think that once Sydney is gone they can keep going with Lauren as the star....slightly doubtful though!!) Like someone said before, this contract (if it even exists, which I kind of doubt) likely binds her to ABC. Also, I don't think that Lauren is that horrible (I mean, I hate the character and I don't think the acting is high quality) only because they couldn't have just let syd and vaughn get together in season 2 and leave them together for the next 5 seasons....i mean COME ON....anyone who has ever watched television should know that couples NEVER stay together that long without a little complication! anyway, now we can all look foward to syd and vaughns reuniting!!

i think Vayghn is an idiot 'cos he got maaried, other than that he is very Intelligent man ;) and i LOVE him!!! :blush: and again, i like Lauren too.

omg! this can't be possible! jj can't do this to all the vaughn and sydney shippers!!! it just not fair :depressed: i can't believe i just read this! vaughn and Syd have to be together- actually i'm fine if Lauren is on the show, i just don't like the fact that she is with Vaughn <_<

thanx for the news, it was a real jaw dropper :jawdrop:

"i am a proud supporter of the Garner for emmy club"

boyscouttluvr47 said:
contracts don't mean anything, the always have a million clauses written into them.
Exactly. The show holds the cards, not her. Long-term contracts don't mean much in show business. (or sports for that matter) People can get fired, people can ask to be let out of contracts, etc. Nobody's status on this show is certain. Heck, even the show itself isn't certain. The network can pull the plug if it wants.

Back