~Vic's Auto Body~

He couldn’t help but thinking that he could be on spring break too right now, basking in the Miami sun with his buddies from basketball and track. Fate played him, and he lost

:nonono: he hasnt lost!!! he's met Sydney (y) it's all good :happydance:

thanks for the pm ^_^ im so happy you updated :D

That is so sad
Poor Vaughn's mommy
I wish Vaughn didn't have to leave his school in Maryland
Thats just not fair
At least he was able to meet Sydney
That makes me so happy
Thanks for the PM
Update again soon please

They've met!!!
Good. Now the fluff can begin! :lol:

He pulled his dirty red rag out of his pocket and wiped at his greasy hands. He turned around and watched as the young woman started to walk away.

Greasy!Vaughn??? Are you trying to kill us, Kristina? :lol:

“Actually, I need new tires, is there anyway you could…”

Sure... she's gonna need a lot of things for her car. :lol:

He wiped his face with his rag again before heading out into the unair-conditioned shop. He took off his shirt and threw it on one of the oil barrels on the side as he got back to work.

I need to open the window... Suddenly it's so hot in here! ;) :lol:

I love this fic.

Thanks for the PM.

CAN VAUGHN WORK ON MY CAR WITHOUT HIS SHIRT ON? Please. B/c Syd is just so lucky she needs to share some with the rest of us. Come on Syd, share please. Anywho that was great, Vaughnie made me want to melt.

This story is sooo cute! I looove is so much! I'm glad I decided to read it.

Poor Vaughn. That is so sad about his mother. And whats up w/ Syd and her parents and Laura woking for the CIA? Did you switch it on us or was she lying?

Can I please get a PM?

good stuff! i loved his initial reaction to Sydney...and the model thing made me laugh so hard! i was thinking...did he REALLY just ask that cheesy line...when i read on and got it. brilliant! can't wait for the next installment. and vaughn's family story is rather sad :( but Syd can comfort him thru it :D