Victor at the "It's Always Something" Variety Show

hahaha i have changed my mind on bidding.
next time when i meet Victor (Yes, NEXT TIME) i am bringing along a canister of paint and a sharpie. i'll ask him to kindly stick his hands in the paint and put his hands on my chest. THAT way i'll actually get to first base with him and i'll say i got it in person!! And i'll have my own Victor shirt without paying grotesque amounts of money!
HAHAHAHAHA

Yes... that was a joke. i'd never do something like that. oh man. but that would be so funny. i'd love to see the look on his face if someone ever asked him that before he ran away screaming. "i've got crazy fans!! help!!"
Barbara :lol:

-victor- said:
hahaha i have changed my mind on bidding.
next time when i meet Victor (Yes, NEXT TIME) i am bringing along a canister of paint and a sharpie. i'll ask him to kindly stick his hands in the paint and put his hands on my chest. THAT way i'll actually get to first base with him and i'll say i got it in person!! And i'll have my own Victor shirt without paying grotesque amounts of money!
HAHAHAHAHA

Yes... that was a joke. i'd never do something like that. oh man. but that would be so funny. i'd love to see the look on his face if someone ever asked him that before he ran away screaming. "i've got crazy fans!! help!!"
Barbara  :lol:
[post="1094677"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Bad Barbara!!! Naughty naughty!! :P

:blink: I go away for a few hours and you people go ballistic :woot: You make me laugh so much :P

Victoria's shirt
:lol: ROTFL

"I mean look at that shirt! You can say that's proof that Victor went to first base with you!"
:lol: ROTFL

Is louise1619 or noshferatu, anyone we know?
As if they are going to tell you!

We are soooooooooooooo in love with Victor, aren't we.
Yes we are. I think if his ALIAS co stars find out how much this goes for he'll have endless teasing :whistle:

I don't feel so bad now saying what I said to someone about winning that shirt is the only chance you'll get of having Victor's hands on your chest :blush: :lol:

Lastly, you people that are bidding are insane :ermm: You wait until the last day otherwise you are pushing up the price :rolleyes: I know, I know, it's for charity. I know, I know it's Victor :throb:

lalalalalalala
don't bid til the end then at least you'll be left with some money in your pockets! if you push up the bidding too high too soon... poof. empty bank. maxed out credit card... you get the gist.
Barbara

:D $76 now :happydance:

If Victor had a haircut and sold some of his locks, I think he'd be suprised how much that would go for on ebay! :lol:

He should have donated some Jack outfits :smiley: Black Panama outfit :stretcher: A tie :whistle: I wonder whether they will do that at the end of ALIAS? :thinking: Start saving ^_^

Back