• D-

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • F

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Aliasgirl47 said:
SiriCerasi said:
btvaughn said:
Prayer in school is a completely different area than separation of church and state.  Which is an interesting issue.  But I think leaders believe in keeping religion separate from school.  Though I think people should be able to express prayers in public, it's a personal choice.
i agree, i think thats stupid
I know, I mean it shouldn't be a big issue, it's not like they are amking anyone pray
sometimes they do.

SiriCerasi said:
Aliasgirl47 said:
SiriCerasi said:
btvaughn said:
Prayer in school is a completely different area than separation of church and state.  Which is an interesting issue.  But I think leaders believe in keeping religion separate from school.  Though I think people should be able to express prayers in public, it's a personal choice.
i agree, i think thats stupid
I know, I mean it shouldn't be a big issue, it's not like they are amking anyone pray
yeah, so long as everyone doesnt HAVE to, its a choice, i think its fine
yeah, I wouldn't ever force someone to pray, it's just...wrong. But by the wy it's going, no one will ever be forced to pray in public school so there is no need to worry about that

are you sure about that. if you want a truly christian president to always been in goverment then will turn into a THEOCROcy! that's a religious goverment.that's what iran has. and did you know that when tibet was bein invaded by china because they had an religious goverment. it the daili lama for god's sake??!!!

thampton20 said:
What measures stupidity? I repair TV's all day long, so if someone does not know how to do that, can I call them stupid? I am sure President Bush knows more than most of us do. Just because you may not agree with the man, it does not mean he is stupid. And yes, he messes up words, but so do all of us. Is there one of you that can stand up in front of a nation and not studder or mispronounce a word?

As far as stupid goes, Mr. President did you have sexual relations with that woman? President: no I did not have sex with her......2 years later oh duhhhhh is a blowjob sex? Duhhhh. I did not know that so I guess on YOUR definition of sex I did. Clinton was playing us all for stupid.

The man is doing a good job. He has made some mistakes, but overall I feel he his doing a good job.

People better watch who they call stupid. You could look stupid in some elses eyes.

Bush gets an A+++++. Keep up the great job Mr. President.
I agree 100%
A+
I support the W all the way!!
-Karie-

SydneyBristow201717 said:
are you sure about that. if you want a truly christian president to always been in goverment then will turn into a THEOCROcy! that's a religious goverment.that's what iran has. and did you know that when tibet was bein invaded by china because they had an religious goverment. it the daili lama for god's sake??!!!
Which isn't revolving around prayer in school. It could simply mean someone was praying before eating their lunch or taking a test. If someone were forcing another to conform to their own beliefs, then that is just a Christian taking it one step too far.
Like I said before, praying is a personal choice and absolutely no one should be able to stop you from doing that in school.

As for a Christian President, it's very much possible and fine. All we need to do is keep the religion separate from the politics. Which is why being a Christian as president does not necessarily mean we will end up as Iran!

Mrs. Karie Vartan said:
thampton20 said:
What measures stupidity? I repair TV's all day long, so if someone does not know how to do that, can I call them stupid? I am sure President Bush knows more than most of us do. Just because you may not agree with the man, it does not mean he is stupid. And yes, he messes up words, but so do all of us. Is there one of you that can stand up in front of a nation and not studder or mispronounce a word?

As far as stupid goes, Mr. President did you have sexual relations with that woman? President: no I did not have sex with her......2 years later oh duhhhhh is a blowjob sex? Duhhhh. I did not know that so I guess on YOUR definition of sex I did. Clinton was playing us all for stupid.

The man is doing a good job. He has made some mistakes, but overall I feel he his doing a good job.

People better watch who they call stupid.  You could look stupid in some elses eyes. 

Bush gets an A+++++.  Keep up the great job Mr. President.
I agree 100%
A+
I support the W all the way!!
-Karie-
I have to agree. I think Bush is doing an overall good job

F all the way. I totally disagreed with his reasons for a war. And now he is just occupying Iraq and has no means of leaving. After 9/11 he was doing okay, but it all went downhill from there.

yea, but wouldn't thousands more lives have been lost if he hadn't went into Iraq? What about all the innocent people being tortured and killed by Saddam Hussein?

Vaughnluver said:
yea, but wouldn't thousands more lives have been lost if he hadn't went into Iraq? What about all the innocent people being tortured and killed by Saddam Hussein?
we haven't helped other countries before. we should have. bush felt threatened. he wanted to be the next roosevelt. if an of you watch Fox New Network you probabley heard about the American woman Sarah Saga who was kidapped by her father whiling visting him in Saudi Arabia when she was 6 and know she's 25! Shhe just came home to America and had to give up her kids! She's having trouble getting them back because our goverment would help. it was like bush didn't give a felgercarb. i love this country but right know our goverment is making a fool of themselves.

Vaughnluver said:
we haven't helped other countries before. we should have. bush felt threatened. he wanted to be the next roosevelt. if an of you watch Fox New Network you probabley heard about the American woman Sarah Saga who was kidapped by her father whiling visting him in Saudi Arabia when she was 6 and know she's 25! Shhe just came home to America and had to give up her kids! She's having trouble getting them back because our goverment would help. it was like bush didn't give a felgercarb. i love this country but right know our goverment is making a fool of themselves.
I agree about the government making fools of themselves in some ways, because it seems like they don't really know what they are doing. I haven't really heard anything about Sarah Saga, so I don't really know, but was Bush personally involved? Maybe he didn't know about it? Its just a guess, i really have no idea

SiriCerasi said:
Alias_babe2007 said:
Aliasgirl47 said:
Yay! Another Bush supporter! I love the fact that a Christian is leading our country!
a christan has ALWAYS leaded our country. and every here of seperation of state and church??????!!!
Um..do you really think that they've all been Christians? :thinking:
hellooooO? where have you been? every presdient we've had has been some branch of christianity and white and male.
yeah. which is kinda disturbing. how about a female, or a hindu, or *gasp* a muslim. Or someone who is hispanic, or chinese, or SOMETHING different!
yeah, and that just bothers me that we've only had white, christian (or a branch of), male presidents...i just barely realized that a month ago when i was looking through this book that had all the presidents in it

thampton20 said:

People better watch who they call stupid. You could look stupid in some elses eyes.

Bush gets an A+++++. Keep up the great job Mr. President.
u took the words right out of my mouth!
people are insulting him and saying that he doesnt know what he is doing. I would like to see that person try running a freakin country. Bush is awesome. There is no question about it!!

Back