Season 5 Watch with Kristin

Azhria Lilu

Captain
This is the latest Chat transcript:

Yippee! You're here! I'm here! Only 48 more days until the Alias season premiere! Bringeth me the Q's, and I will giveth the A's.

From luv_girlcl: There are a few rumors going around: One says Sark and Vaughn may be siblings; and the other says something happens between Syd and Sark in episode two. Can you confirm or deny any of this?
You aren't going to like his answer, but I did ask David Anders (yum) whether he and Syd might be sibs, and he just laughed and said, "Well now, that's a very interesting theory." Though I hardly doubt it's the first time he's heard it! More from Davey-baby in this week's column...

From copssister: Any Marshall scoop? You know I love my geeks!
You know I love them more! Okay, here is something that was big enough for Kevin Weisman to go off topic about: I asked if Amanda Foreman was going to be returning, and here was his reply: "Yes, she was on a few episodes and is coming back as a recurring character. I don't know if I should tell you but there is a very special secret, a surprise having to do with Marshall. There are some major surprises, but finally Marshall has one, too." Guesses?

From aliaschika47: I heard Melissa George is the new Mrs. Vaughn?!
That is the rumor, yes. Trying to confirm...

From beckyjones: Who is Melissa George so I can go kill her? (Just kidding.)
Last seen on Thieves, with John Stamos, and currently resides at...let me find it for you...

From arenner21: You mentioned in last week's chat that Vaughn does not work for the CIA anymore. True?
Correctamundo. And I'm fairly certain Daddy Bristow doesn't either.

well gee how can daddy bristow work for the CIA if he's in jail?! :rolleyes:
--Mandy :angelic:

ACK!! More spoilers...just what I needed.

And Spy Daddy and Vaughn w/o CIA....interesting. I couldn't even BEGIN to imagine how this season is going to go...

it's going to be so twisted that we won't even know what the first episode will be about AFTER we watched it

probaly not, the day after the premier ill probaly still be in shock from all the changes they make and ill probaly walk around like :jawdrop:

i just read the lastest from kristen and she recently had a chat with david anders and he said that sark is in every single ep this season thats 22 eps!! wow thats alot of sark!! milo you are goin to be one happy little dawg!!

Back