Season 5 Watch with Kristin

i can't imagine that Vaughn is no longer with the CIA. first of all they wouldn't have sent him as their contact to Hong Kong if he didn't work for them anymore. and if he didn't then he and Sydney would never see each other and there'd be none of the tension between them that is supposed to be eating at us from the inside out. cause Syd wouldn't be going over to Mr. & Mrs. Vaughn's house because she would never purposely do anything to ruin or make difficult Vaughn's marriage. so i'm quite sure he's still with the CIA.

however, i am willing to accept the possibility that Jack is no longer with the CIA. but i also don't think that's true.
:clover: :ninja:

yeah i know sdmix!! it doesnt make any sense!! why the hell was vaughn sent to see syd instead of jack and i do beleive he isnt with the cia but it think he will join them again to help syd out that is if she doesnt beat the living day lights out of vaughn first!

Well.... At the end of the season 2 finale Vaughn said something about they pulled him out or something or other to tell Syd the news.... I thinking they pulled him out of retirement so he'd 1. know Syd was alive and 2. verify that it is actually Syd... and about Jack not being sent maybe he was further away and his plane ride took longer or something

they're not scrappy actors....they've been acting for a very long time actually....and Melissa is very good.

Back