Ways you know you're an Alias fan

45) When taking a test and having a problem, you find yourself thinking "What would Sydney do?"

46) In fact, in everything you do you wonder what Sydney would do.

47) When you find 47 on a test, poster, or in my case, you find out your school is in District 47, you believe you're being stalked and wonder if there's anyone named Rambaldi in your county.

48) You've gotten 3 people to watch the show just because they want you to stop ranting at the lunch table about something they don't understand.

49. Instead of hanging out with your family, you spend Christmas Day curled up on the couch in the basement watching your new Alias DVDs with the volume so loud that your brother complains that he can feel vibrations.

50. Whenever you complain about a papercut or a bruise or a sore ankle or something like that, you get mad at yourself and think "Sydney wouldn't be complaining, why should I?"

51. When you can't wait to go back to school so you can tell your only Alias-watching friend about all the cool Alias stuff you got for Christmas.

52) when you start a serious fight with your mom, because she has watched "touch me" on tv on saturday morning and didn´t wake you up to watch it with her although she knows you have never watched it before and that there would be no rerun!!!!! :angry:
(Wouldn´t you just also want to kill her ? ;) )

53)You laugh at your mom, because she can´t speak a word english and thinks "Vaughn" is spelled "One"! lol

54) when you walk into a store and you see a top which looks like one of syd´s from season one and you buy it although it cost 25 euro and although you know you should spend that money for your dad´s christmas present. :( (sorry, daddy!) -_-

55)you once hated your straight, brown, shoulder length hair and you wanted to dye and get it cut ages ago, but you don´t because Syd/ Jen has the same hair and she doesn´t cut or dye it neither :angelic:

56)if someone asks you to borrow him/her your alias season 2 dvd box you just laugh at him/her because no one is ever allowed to just even touch your "treasure"! ;)

57) your bday is the 15th april and blame youself that you didn´t wait two more days to be born, because than you would have been born on Syd/Jen´s bday!! lol

58)when you sit on your comp talking about alias, altough your final exams are in 3 weeks and you are supposed to study right now :(! ( ok, I really have to go now :( )

San :byesad:

59) You get extra-hyper on your friends birthday,(17th April) and people get weird and ask why, you say, "Well, duh! It's her birthday! It's SB/JG's birthday!!"

62. you want and have to know anyone who has the first name sydney, michael, jack etc...(i have a friend named jack and i'm so jealous!)

63. You decide to learn and become fluent in all the languages that Sydney speaks.

64. Any time you see an alias related word or object you start screaming and jumping up and down in the middle of the mall. (i do it all the time)

65. Your room has become a shrine devoted to alias, completed with posters, calendar, clock, magazines and books.

66. You go to see movies you aren't interested in just because some member of the alias cast is in it.

67. When buying clothes, you immediately think"would sydney wear this?"

68. When talking to friends, you refer to your boyfriend as your handler (come on people, don't twist this one around!).

69. People have told you to stop letting your life revolve around a tv show.

70. You have a very long list of ways that you could kill Lauren

71. You have dreams about being on Alias and working with the cast

72. When someone asks you who MV,the name of that guy who name is written in a heart next to your you say that he is only your soul mate and that he'll is your forever (for guyz just put the JB instead of MV)

74. You spent many hours scouring the shelves of your work looking for Alias related videos.

75. ...then you borrowed most of them.

76. Every time you see the Alias dvds in a store you have to have a look at them,

77. ...even though you own them already.

78. you get suspicious when your brother whilst playing chess metions endgame.....

79. your favouritw christmas present is the one wapped in alias paper, no matter whats inside

83. You can't have a conversation with anyone without saying "Seriously?" at least once. (I don't know...I noticed that everyone in Alias says this and now I kinda picked it up too.)

84. when you realize your sister's friends name is sydney and her brothers name is jack, (and the brother is younger) you look at them funny all the time

:laughbounce:

86. You have an endgame with minor things, like a shopping list.

87. Every time you hear either "mountaineer" or "freelancer" used in casual conversation, you assume a kickboxing pose.

88. You raise a ruckus at the grocery store when you can't find St. Aiden's Raisin Crunchies.

Cudgel

Back