Ways you know you're an Alias fan

89. You sit here thinking..."um....i SO don't do that...very often, well, not everyday..." then u give up trying to reason with yourself, and realise that you are truely addicted....

90. ....and you are proud.

91. When you start to watch the Season 2 DVD's and realize 3 hours later that you are very late to a very important class...

92. ...and you look at the clock, laugh, go back to watching the DVD's, and tell your teacher that you were sick.

93. You have several audio clips from the episode of SNL that JG was on last Feb.

94. Just about everyday, you say to one of your fellow Alias fans, "THIS WAL-MART IS SO BIG!" and "I KNOW!"

95. You understand and hysterically laugh when someone says, "THIS WAL-MART IS SO BIG!", "I KNOW!" or "Do you know what kind of pancakes are my favorite? Blueberry pancakes!"

99) When moving a VCR from one TV to another TV in your house, you pretend you are Sydney on a mission to pick up valuable reconnassiense (can't spell) from a seemingly ordinary band concert.

100) You purposely break into a hotel's restricted area just so you will have a chance to escape from the guards. (No, I've never done either of these... (sarcasm) :whistle:

101. When you speak, you realize you're rambling and everyone has either stopped listening or is staring blankly, at which point you think to yourself "this must be how Marhsall feels..."

104. When you hear an alias song on the radio or anywhere, you stop whatever you're doing and you get this nostalgic look on your face because you're playing the scene in your mind.

105. You have changed your major in order to qualify for a CIA job.
106. You have learned French just so you always are prepared to say something clever to MV when you finally meet him.

108) you watch every single time england play cricket just to double/triple/quadruple etc check that michael vaughn, the captain hasnt really just stepped out of the tv and become a cricketer

109. Everytime you see a paperclip, you become suspicious.

110. When you hear the word "protocol" you automatically say "screw protocol".

111. You carry a screwdriver with you at all times, just in case.

112. when you sit and watch Alias and you speak to the Tv as if the characters will actually reply back

113. When you feel like you are going to hypervenlate(S/P) because J.J just ended the show with the cliffanger and you have wait a week

114.when you imagine living in an Alias cult where every one worships Alias and you eat sleep breath alias for the rest of your life

116. When you are late to school and don't want detention because it's your 3rd tardy so you sign in under the alias of Kate Jones (I really did this)

Back