What do you look like?...

AJB

Cadet
I'm sitting here posting away, chatting to all you wonderful Alias fanatics, and I can't help wondering who it is behind that computer screen. So why don't we try putting faces to names.

Give us a description, as long & as detailed as you like, about what you look like.
Are you tall?. Are you small?. Are you dark?. Are you fair?. Are you slim?. Are you large?. Who are you?.

Now, I know some people are conscious about how they look for whatever reason, and this thread isn't to make people feel uncomfortable. If you want to remain faceless, don't feel obliged to join in. But I reckon most of us are wondering what each of us look like.

And remember the golden rule: Don't exaggerate!!...

Blackhairedsam said:
well why don't you say what you look like? start the ball rolling.... :D
[post="1200200"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Again, good point, well made. You're on a roll today, Sam, what's going on?.

Okay. i'm dark-haired, about 6'2, well-built (i'd say in a hunky way!), with big clear blue eyes & an impeccable taste in grooming & fashion, for a bloke anyway.

Right, your turn... :D

hey i'm allowed to make good comments....sometimes lol..

oh hunky eh.... ;) hello! lol

ok...my hair is reddish brown at the moment (i know...doesn't match my name lol), i am about 5ft 7ish, curvy, dark blue eyes and i have my own taste in clothes...except for work when i have to wear suits

p9300031me7ni.jpg

Here is a picture of my some friends in October.Band stuff. If it shows up I'm in the middle!!
SYD

wow this was actually a cool idea,
sam what happened to the streaks?
here goes : i'm 5ft4 :nuke: but am never seen out without some sort of high heeling, i'm curvy in a good way, have chestnut hair, brown eyes, and quite in shape because i do alot of martial arts

Back