What do you think of Jennifer Garner?

Time for me to put in my two cents.

JG is very beautiful. And it is not that typical beauty but a unique kind of beauty. Her face has very defined features. Gotta love those dimples. She has a very nice and healthy body. And she is tall. I like tall girls. But putting all physical features aside, I think she is a great actress because not only does she delivers lines but she does the action and stunts herself. She does seem very nice and down to earth. She's great for staying so busy with the show while doing movies as well. I am sure she gets involved in charity works and fundraising. I don't know if she gets involved with production, direction or whatnot but I would like to see her get involved more with the show and movies than just be an actress.

JG is very beautiful. And it is not that typical beauty but a unique kind of beauty. Her face has very defined features. Gotta love those dimples. She has a very nice and healthy body

I agree with you dreamlancer..

We all love her... I won't waste my time surfing all the alias site. I spent so much time visiting this site and it is fun...Who wouldn't love her. MV is a lucky lucky man... :angelfly: :angelfly: :angelfly: :angelfly: :angel2:

i love jennifer garner!! i've read in 1 article that she's one of the most amazing and talented person and that all the people who have worked with her has so many wonderful things to say about her.
i can't imagine tho..if someone hates her :angry: , then that someone must be pretty :o_O: :lame: :stupid:

I'm not really a huge Jen fan........I was actually reluctent to watch the show the first season because she just didn't appeal to me.
I started watching a few episodes when the first season re-aired and enjoyed the plot.
I'm still not a Jen fan......nothing against her but I just don't get the hype.

~~Spongy!

Spongy, tell us why JG don't appeal to you and what kind of actress do appeal to you. What hype do you follow? Give us some real reasons and not just blank statements.

dreamlancer said:
Spongy, tell us why JG don't appeal to you and what kind of actress do appeal to you. What hype do you follow? Give us some real reasons and not just blank statements.
That question was out of the blue :confused:

I don't know why she doesn't appeal to me........she just doesn't. I don't connect with her just as you probably don't connect with every person on the face of the planet.
We allready have Julia Roberts we don"t need an exact copy of her

~~Spongy!

I Love Jennifer! i think shes a great actress and she kicks ass and shes really pretty! i dont think shes anything like julia roberts they r two different people in my opinion ^_^

This may not be the right forum, but did anyone notice that Jennifer Garner had her nose done? On the episode last night it looked like she had the bump removed. She looked different. I hope I'm wrong becuz I always liked the fact that she wasn't plastic and was so down to earth.

Back